The 2nd coming of the YF-19, Part 2

David Hingtgen

Well i'm excited. I can't believe after all this time of saying i will wait for the 2nd release, wait for the reviews blah blah.

And now i'm not only able to read the review, but ALSO go to Tokyo and buy '2' of them and bring em back in time for Christmas! What an item to shop for first time in Tokyo too!! WOW :D You ebayers. HLJ can stick your shipping and handling costs!

My bro and i will be happy chappys!

All i have to do now is plan ahead for when the YF-21 comes out, it deserves the in-person pick up experience even more so!

Good times! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

7th December at about 8am HK time. Less than 24 hours to go.

Graham

So, is there gonna be a clock ticking down to the review ala the TV show, "24"?

[Jack Bauer-style] Do it! DO IT NOW!! [/Jack Bauer-style] :p

But seriously, is it too early to ask who's gonna be making the aftermarket stickers and/or decals (and how soon)?

P.S.--Have fun, ruskiiVFaussie. Remember to take copious pics of your YF-19 birds. ;)

So, is there gonna be a clock ticking down to the review ala the TV show, "24"?

[Jack Bauer-style] Do it! DO IT NOW!! [/Jack Bauer-style] :p

But seriously, is it too early to ask who's gonna be making the aftermarket stickers and/or decals (and how soon)?

P.S.--Have fun, ruskiiVFaussie. Remember to take copious pics of your YF-19 birds. ;)

I intend to mate! :D Probably on the 16th. Haul pics yay!

All i have to do now is plan ahead for when the YF-21 comes out, it deserves the in-person pick up experience even more so!

Now THAT'S something I'd be willing to camp out in front of a store in order to buy-screw the PS3...

Edited by myk