Not a reboot. Not a remake. It's in its own weird, alternate area, but I believe the official story is it takes place after Thunderdome.

Sounds like a sequel....

You mean it goes beyond Thunderdome?

hehe.

Raggedy Man.

-b.

• 1 month later...
  1. I hope they keep the plot simple and don't go nuts. I hear there isn't much talking so that's good.

2. I hope we don't spend the whole movie with max as a prisoner or "learning the ropes." I want to see him kick ass.

Also, I had to stop halfway through, this trailer showed way too much.

1. I hope they keep the plot simple and don't go nuts. I hear there isn't much talking so that's good.

2. I hope we don't spend the whole movie with max as a prisoner or "learning the ropes." I want to see him kick ass.

Also, I had to stop halfway through, this trailer showed way too much.

I saw the entire trailer but I get your point. If I'm already sold on a film I want to see then I don't need or want to view any more trailers that can contain spoilers.

I saw the entire trailer but I get your point. If I'm already sold on a film I want to see then I don't need or want to view any more trailers that can contain spoilers.

Like the idiots at AMC ruined the Walking Dead for this October with their trailer...

Sensational!

I must have seen every form of car chase or movie explosion known to man by now and yet here is a trailer that somehow manages to create car chases and explosions in a way that seems to reinvent what can be done with both of them. Just floored. Only let down was there was precious little of the characters. But I do get some sense there is some work that is worth while. For a Mad Max movie, there's not much Mad Max in the trailer :)

Yep, excited for this.

WTF... Seriously? You guys think that looks good?

There is only one Mad Max movie. All others (including obviously this one) are WAY too over the top with maximum-turbo-extreeme-apocalypse-rock-opera-sh!t.

There is only one Mad Max movie. All others (including obviously this one) are WAY too over the top with maximum-turbo-extreeme-apocalypse-rock-opera-sh!t.

This is incorrect

This is incorrect

I am going to have to call you later... I have been shaking my head since you sent me this trailer over the weekend.

DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME?

I am going to have to call you later... I have been shaking my head since you sent me this trailer over the weekend.

DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME?

Might be busy. And no, clearly you are in the wrong. :D

where were you when Thunderdome came out? I mean Rock Opera? The thing had Tina Turner for crissakes...

Wait... are you saying...

We don't need another hero?

where were you when Thunderdome came out? I mean Rock Opera? The thing had Tina Turner for crissakes...

Wait... are you saying...

We don't need another hero?

Right.. Thunderdome is an abomination.