Jump to content
w8kbrder

Whats next for Arcadia?

Recommended Posts

Speaking of Arcadia Stickers.... last time I applied a sticker to something was before the Internet.....

Is there a video, tutorial, recommendation of any kind on how to apply those? I'm like very very hesitant to do it in terror of screwing it, but on the other hand, I really miss the kite on the Super Packs and some other details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Speaking of Arcadia Stickers.... last time I applied a sticker to something was before the Internet.....

Is there a video, tutorial, recommendation of any kind on how to apply those? I'm like very very hesitant to do it in terror of screwing it, but on the other hand, I really miss the kite on the Super Packs and some other details.

The nearest thing I could think of is to treat it same as Gunpla Stickers. You need to use X-Acto Knife, Tweezers, Q-Tips, Cloth.

Check some YouTube videos using the keyword 'GunPla Sticker Tutorials'. Hope that helps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 3:49 PM, no3Ljm said:

So who purchased from Arcadia's campaign when it opened earlier?

Based on the listings, these are the only ones you can add to your cart:
- VF-1J Max
- VF-1J Max Premium Finish
- VF-1J Millia
- VF-1J Millia Premium Finish
- VF-0 Reactive Armor
- VF-0 Reactive Armor Kit
- VF-0S Roy Premium Finish

Again, do note that this is Ship to Japan only. So you need to use proxy services to get one.

 

Even though I shouldn't have - decided to get a VF-0S Roy PF in hopes they will release a PF 0A Shin to go with it in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, easnoddy said:

So disappointed with the lack of tampo on the 35th anniversary valkyrie.  Same goes for the 30th.

Why?  It looks better without all of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

And that's where the included stickers comes in. You know Arcadia. :rolleyes:

Imagine how much if these Anniversary Scheme releases gets a Premium Finish treatment? ;)

 

I'm trying to form a logical path to a PF anniversary release, and I keep feeling like my brain hits a brick wall. :lol: 

I want to think Arcadia would have to pay collectors to take those off of their hands if they made them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 2:38 PM, Chronocidal said:

I'm trying to form a logical path to a PF anniversary release, and I keep feeling like my brain hits a brick wall. :lol: 

I want to think Arcadia would have to pay collectors to take those off of their hands if they made them.

Welp!

So far from taghobby's collection of wonfest-spring 2019 for Arcadia. these seems to be what 2019 is bringing us (stickers or not...)

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/347288

arr01.jpg.e333cd222c55639b0474fa7631aa2179.jpg

arr03.jpg.499fd49f629dfdfa33c8515b3c190079.jpgarr07.jpg.da2629ae3586ff9370849816f7c9f563.jpg

arr10.jpg.3422cf24235893800752b05da2e30d77.jpg

arr13.jpg.d25d765e7042b8551a05392529908eaa.jpg

 

All should have their specific MW-threads and they should have more pics posted in 'em. 

Also, Jenius has a wonfest-2019 blog-article with lotsa more pics about Arcadia stuff, too.

 

Edited by treatment
moved megazone-stuff to megazone-thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y15000 for a non-scaled Minmay figure? Errr…

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm.. No word on the Arcadia valk stand as its been shown with the VE-1.

Is it possible that the stand will be released roughly half a year later when the VE-1 is out for distribution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hmm.. No word on the Arcadia valk stand as its been shown with the VE-1.

Is it possible that the stand will be released roughly half a year later when the VE-1 is out for distribution?

True. Though they did mentioned the stand on their website on what they're going to display on the said event.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do they have the SV-51 listed as releasing in August?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Do they have the SV-51 listed as releasing in August?

Ivanov's? Yes. August release for Y36800.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, good thing my house will be paid off in April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall in a post earlier that Arcadia was considering releasing an updated Ghost pack for the VF-0S. This was around the time the Ivanov was announced. Is that still in Arcadia’s pipeline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brouken said:

I recall in a post earlier that Arcadia was considering releasing an updated Ghost pack for the VF-0S. This was around the time the Ivanov was announced. Is that still in Arcadia’s pipeline?

Where did you here or read this? From all the information that has surfaced this has never been a subject of any discussion.

it would be very interesting to see if this is true. Also why would Arcadia waste resources on such a simplistic add on?

I am very curious to find out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

[...] Also why would Arcadia waste resources on such a simplistic add on?

I am very curious to find out.

Hey, they've once produced the SP for the VF-17! Or were they still Yamato?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Reïvaj said:

Hey, they've once produced the SP for the VF-17! Or were they still Yamato?

That was Yamato.

 

I'm waiting for the PE VF-1J with the GBP, Arcadia... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, borgified said:

I'm waiting for the PE VF-1J with the GBP, Arcadia... :rolleyes:

Photo-Etched VF-1J with GBP? :rolleyes:

 

Edited by no3Ljm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 12:41 PM, treatment said:

arr03.jpg.499fd49f629dfdfa33c8515b3c190079.jpg

when i quickly glanced through the backposts and saw this sign, i thought it was vf-4 flashback,

then i let out a big, oh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

when i quickly glanced through the backposts and saw this sign, i thought it was vf-4 flashback,

then i let out a big, oh...

And for just only Y15000? I'll order 3. ^_^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

when i quickly glanced through the backposts and saw this sign, i thought it was vf-4 flashback,

then i let out a big, oh...

What’s it for ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bolt said:

What’s it for ?

For this.

Non-Scale Lynn Minmay.

arr01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could assume that means they have a Flashback 2012 license and get all excited.  But then we'd also have to have a harsh reality check because that doesn't mean they can also make whatever else appeared in the production.  Sigh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Photo-Etched VF-1J with GBP? :rolleyes:

 

Nope.. My request with Kawamori's signature in "Gold" on one of the Leg Amours and encased in a plastic cover for years for future generations to look back and see the advancement of how design and technology has improved as the years go by.

It could happen right? :unknw:   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Based on that blog, the non-scale Minmay stands about 15.5cm. So it's around 1/10 scale.

arcadia-minmay-angels-paint-figure.thumb.jpg.4bc23a2910528622af33f0c49398ce71.jpg

Also, the 'variable' stand has some added 'feet'. Though the one on the left doesn't have. If it is, I wonder now how many of that stands will fit in a Detolf shelf? :rolleyes:

arcadia-variable-stand.thumb.jpg.3dd71e7bcdb06c71d384e13ceebcaf17.jpg

arcadia-ve1-pf.thumb.jpg.a52540e5ca1e99027efac980c4557aed.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Also, the 'variable' stand has some added 'feet'. Though the one on the left doesn't have. If it is, I wonder now how many of that stands will fit in a Detolf shelf? :rolleyes:

They look optional/removable to my eye, so if space is an issue, maybe you can just leave them off.  I do think it is a good idea in theory, though.  I have the old yamato one, and at certain angles the base definitely becomes unstable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Based on that blog, the non-scale Minmay stands about 15.5cm. So it's around 1/10 scale.

Also, the 'variable' stand has some added 'feet'. Though the one on the left doesn't have. If it is, I wonder now how many of that stands will fit in a Detolf shelf? :rolleyes:

 

The previous stands have some nice weight inside the base.  But with the new open compartment , maybe they are not as heavy and decided to use some extra support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

They look optional/removable to my eye, so if space is an issue, maybe you can just leave them off.  I do think it is a good idea in theory, though.  I have the old yamato one, and at certain angles the base definitely becomes unstable.

 

2 hours ago, F360 said:

The previous stands have some nice weight inside the base.  But with the new open compartment , maybe they are not as heavy and decided to use some extra support?

I have the Yamato one as well as @HardlyNever mentioned. 

Certain angles with the valk on the arm stand does lean towards the heavy side and it topples over even though the base has weight to it. I believe that the two additional arms (as @F360 mentioned) will add more stability.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I think those launch stands are horrible. I have one but can't really use it because it's not stable, further exacerbated by Yamato/Arcadia sometimes placing the connection mount in areas very far away from the valk's center of gravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know what month the 0D is coming? I can only make out 2019 on the display card.

0d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ordered directly from Arcadia before? I am wondering what their turn around time is.

I ordered something from them on Feb 6 with a proxy but they haven't received it or a shipping date estimate yet. Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...