so 7.2" tall from a company that is pretty new to transforming mecha and they want $350 bucks for it? as much as i love that design ( i built the robotech transforming model kit revel released back in the day!) there is no way in hell i'm paying that mjuch for it. $200 TOPS and that is a stretch for a small figure like that.

3 Man 7800 Yen??? That's crazy. :blink: Here I am wishing for a long time for an ulitmate Orguss figure which is still not somehow anime-accurate based on the prototype and yet have a price tag that high? Yamato/Arcadia's plain VF-1 Valks is taller and transformable too and it just cost less than $200. :wacko:

Wait, is this limited or made to order? :huh:

Didn't Kawamori 'supervise' the V1 DX VF-25 toy? I think that's all just a marketing ploy that involves sending the creator of the mechanical design a check for a photoshoot.

That may have been true for the v1 DX 25, but so where is the photoshoot with a grinning Miyatake holding up the Megahouse toy? Kawamori hardly ever did that (not never, though) for Yamato products, yet it is a fact that he told them to re-do some parts and sections and keep changing the colours.