Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Yeah, seriously, everyone relax. :lol: That's the cad drawing. The VF-19S had that same exact color canopy in the cad, and their prototype pics all show a clear canopy.

Everything they have so far (besides the prototype photospread) is the cad model with minimal markings. The only markings on there are the ones done via natural dividing lines in parts, which is why the tails and panel between the canards are colored, but the wing stripes aren't there yet.

Yeah, seriously, everyone relax. :lol: That's the cad drawing. The VF-19S had that same exact color canopy in the cad, and their prototype pics all show a clear canopy.

Everything they have so far (besides the prototype photospread) is the cad model with minimal markings. The only markings on there are the ones done via natural dividing lines in parts, which is why the tails and panel between the canards are colored, but the wing stripes aren't there yet.

I guess we'll have to explain this every new page of this thread ;)

Good point.

That's sad you guys Emo out, causes Mr. K to take time away from releasing this

To calm the Justin Bieber party on the color scheme.

Lets wait for final pics to whine about colors, and stick to be emo over

The probable MSRP price. Then rejoice it's not made by Bandai.

That's sad you guys Emo out, causes Mr. K to take time away from releasing this

To calm the Justin Bieber party on the color scheme.

Lets wait for final pics to whine about colors, and stick to be emo over

The probable MSRP price. Then rejoice it's not made by Bandai.

Wow...ok...

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mr. K has clarified that the color is not yet final.

センターに有るファイター天面の絵はうちの子。色は仮。 その他は版権元さんより頂いた素材たちです。

cool thanks for the post

OMG!!! - Took a hiatus from MW, and this news just shocked the hell out of me? Never thought the day would come after hearing about Yamato. Definitely a must buy. Arcadia - Put down 4 for me. Does any one know if Arcadia stocks up like Yamato does or do they operate like Bandai?

Yeah... I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from an ugly non-canon VF-1 most people are shunning. What I'm hoping is that they do it like the VF-4 where we can all get in, they make enough for us, and that's it. Then a year later they can do it all over again for those who missed the boat.

Internal missile bays confirmed; crapton of missiles, laser pods and other ordinance included...

Edit -- Forgot to mention: high-speed mode with the wings folding back also confirmed. Panickers will panic. Fans will rejoice.

post-1318-0-95904400-1373771131_thumb.jpg

post-1318-0-42907700-1373771134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Renato

Like the missile bays on the VF-19? IT's been so long, I don't remember that from Plus. Does that picture say it will also have hardpoints and a variety of wing armaments?

EDIT - I see it does. SCHWEET. Can't wait for this.

Edited by jenius

Guest davidwhangchoi

Internal missile bays confirmed; crapton of missiles, laser pods and other ordinance included...

Edit -- Forgot to mention: high-speed mode with the wings folding back also confirmed. Panickers will panic. Fans will rejoice.

thanks for all the important info!

makes me want this over the bandai isamu color yf-29.

Like the missile bays on the VF-19? IT's been so long, I don't remember that from Plus. Does that picture say it will also have hardpoints and a variety of wing armaments?

Yes, they are similar to the ones on the VF-19. They are in the animation,at least in episode 4, you see Isamu launch some High maneuver missiles. Yes, it will come with all these missiles and armament. No confirmation on hardpoints on the wings, but obviously those reaction missiles and laser pods have to go somewhere, right (they are not internal)?

I need to go apologize to my downstairs neighbor.. I think my jaw just crashed into his dinner.

Just.. holy crap. I'm slightly worried what the price will be with all this, but I love the fact that they're including so many options. I kinda wouldn't be surprised if the reaction missiles aren't part of the pack though, since they've been available for a while. I do hope the hardpoints are compatible with all the stuff we already have, but also not counting on it.

Edit: Nevermind, they definitely say RMS in the description, along with a half dozen other acronyms.

Edited by Chronocidal

It certainly can't be any better than this IMO. And I don't care about the price.

EDIT - I see it does. SCHWEET. Can't wait for this.

post-12283-0-00040300-1373775860_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-01654100-1373775866_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-34905100-1373775872_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-52822100-1373775878_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-47989700-1373775885_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-19984000-1373775891_thumb.jpg