All Things Videogame Related: EXTREME VS!!

Keith

Since I'm not much of a FPS gamer and don't have the game, I'm not about to find out for myself. So, is that a good thing? The fact that Battlefront should play like BF4, I mean.

That depends. But since we'll see a bunch of laser bolts flying through the air in Battlefront, seeing the tracer rounds fly in Battlefield 4 will give one an idea of what the laser spam will be like in Battlefront. And if you like crashing and really bad crashing at that where it just freezes and doesn't crash back to desktop like with what's happening to a lot of players right now, then you'll love the fact that the Spring patch does nothing to help that issue (and actually brings it back after it went away for a year). As I mentioned earlier, the fact that DICE hasn't fixed a lot of issues with Battlefield 4, it doesn't give me hope that Battlefront will be stable.

Double Dragon was remade and its sound track is awesome.

I know, but, you played Double Dragon 2 remake?

Well, if not, I tell you.

ALL of good they make in the Neon, they droped in the remake, because it's a Trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKgOPKJa9H4

It's to cry of rage about this game...

Guest davidwhangchoi

i wonder if you cn play 2 player co-op online with resident evil zero hd remake.

i think that'll be nice to play with a friend.

That depends. But since we'll see a bunch of laser bolts flying through the air in Battlefront, seeing the tracer rounds fly in Battlefield 4 will give one an idea of what the laser spam will be like in Battlefront. And if you like crashing and really bad crashing at that where it just freezes and doesn't crash back to desktop like with what's happening to a lot of players right now, then you'll love the fact that the Spring patch does nothing to help that issue (and actually brings it back after it went away for a year). As I mentioned earlier, the fact that DICE hasn't fixed a lot of issues with Battlefield 4, it doesn't give me hope that Battlefront will be stable.

I've had it up to here with glitchy games, to be honest. Fall of Cybertron's off-and-on freezing drove me up the wall. As much as I hate to say it, if user reviews bring up any complains about glitches and freezing in Battlefront, I'll have to pass.

I was pretty far on the "nope" side of the fence for Battlefront already, with the way EA works to begin with, but they entirely lost me when they announced the pre-order bonuses. Really? You're letting me buy weapon unlocks before even touching the game? Still almost half a year away, and I can smell the cashwhoring already.

I get the idea of unlockable weapons and stuff, they were in the original games... but on a life-by-life basis, and awarded for performance, not some BS cash-shop style nonsense where you pay to kill things faster.

Maybe someone will patch the new game's content into the old BFII engine...

No, it's a leaked asset from the game Star Citizen. A lot of data were left unprotected and some guys downloaded it and put the work in progress inside CryEngine and... there are a lot of things to see. that ship it's like 2.3km long and the main cannon is like a Macross cannon :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

anymore news on resident evil zero hd remake? so looking forward to it. now where shenmue 3 and a U.S. yakaza for ps4

Guest davidwhangchoi

i went nuts today and got 4 greninja's and 4 silver marios' at a TRU in RI while traveling for work. the lady said i can order doubles after everyone is gone. i waited at the end of the line and once everyone left i got my orders in.

this made me laugh so hearty :rolleyes:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/29/8683239/konami-will-continue-to-support-console-games-moving-forward

ok, konami you're so committed P.T. is magically is deleted... i'm into bloodstain and whatever kojima decides to do: whether jump ship to another CO. or do a kickstarter himeself.

A New rumour is about Silent Hilss is Microsft gonna want the rights about the franchise from Konami, and turned a exclusive for Xone

this made me laugh so hearty :rolleyes:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/29/8683239/konami-will-continue-to-support-console-games-moving-forward

ok, konami you're so committed P.T. is magically is deleted... i'm into bloodstain and whatever kojima decides to do: whether jump ship to another CO. or do a kickstarter himeself.

Sure, Konami. Sure. I feel real comforted after you two of your biggest developers left and you canceled the one game you were making that I was really looking forward to.

In all seriousness, Konami has all but admitted that they don't care about games or their fans, they just want our money. Hence, half-arsed "freemium" mobile games.

I was pretty firmly in the SNES camp. I'd had an NES before, and I think I mentioned before that my family wasn't the most well-off when I was a kid. My parents couldn't afford to get me a SNES at launch, or the year it launched. My best friend in elementary school/middle school (I think the SNES came out when I was in middle school) got one right away, though. I remember playing SFII and Final Fantasy II (we didn't know it was IV back then) at his house, and that flamed my desire for a SNES of my own (didn't help that my butthole friend kept deleting my FFII save, always sometime between becoming a paladin and going underground).

We finally got a SNES at home when Nintendo was doing some kind of holiday offer where you could buy the SNES with Super Mario World, then send away for a free copy of Super Mario All-Stars. I remember also getting Final Fantasy II, and I think my brother might have got some game for it, but I don't remember which one. I do remember begging my dad to take us to the mall the day after Christmas so we could spend our Christmas money, and I remember my dad buying A Link to the Past because he'd like the original Legend of Zelda. Even better, we got hit with a blizzard during the holiday break, so instead of going back to school right after the first we were out until mid-January.

Looking back, I was pretty satisfied with the choice to go SNES. I don't think I ever questioned that choice, but I will say that Sonic and the X-Men games on the Genesis were awfully tempting.

I'd have to side with Sega Genesis on this one, as that was the only console we had in the household before we got the PlayStation (the NES had conked out years prior to getting the Genesis). I already knew that the Genesis was inferior to the SNES, but we just didn't have the budget to run two consoles at the same time. Besides, it was my brother who owned the Genesis; I was more into PC gaming with my Pentium 133 back then.

In terms of the Genesis games themselves, I enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Disney's Aladdin, and X-Men. Too bad we didn't have the more hardcore games such as Altered Beast or Streets of Rage.

My brother and I got the Genesis way back in June 1990, we knew about the Mega Drive from the game mags over a year before that and in Spring 1992 I got the SNES. There for my brother stayed with SEGA and with the following consoles onward and I continued with Nintendo but for a short time, than switching to the PS.

For that I respect both of them, for SEGA producing an affordable Hi-Tech console with the arcade feel back then, like Altered Beast, Golden Axe and from Capcom's side STRIDER and MERCS. As for the SNES, the continuation with Konami's franchises and other titles like Super R-Type, Darius Twin and of course Street Fighter 2.

I don't think that I've ever chosen any particular side when it came to console wars. I owned both a SNES, and a Sega Genesis, with the Genesis being first, followed by the SNES about a year later. Hell, I even owned a PCEngine DUO!

I don't think that I've ever chosen any particular side when it came to console wars. I owned both a SNES, and a Sega Genesis, with the Genesis being first, followed by the SNES about a year later. Hell, I even owned a PCEngine DUO!

Damn rich kids!

(At this point, getting some flavor of TurboGrafX is on my short list of things to do with my collection.)

Had a Genesis as a kid so I ended up being a bigger Sega fan at the time. I played the absolute hell out of Sonic 2, Jurassic Park, Road Rash 2 and 3, and Ecco the Dolphin. My opinion on the SNES changed alittle when I went to my cousins and got to experience FF3 (VI) Secret of Mana and Super Mario World.

Edited by Shadow