All Things Videogame Related: EXTREME VS!!

Keith

I'll say the same thing I said elsewhere. I love that Iga's making a new Metroidvania, I love that Michiru Yamane is doing the music, I love that IntiCreates is working on it (Mega Man Zero is one of my all-time favorites). I love the artwork that's been shown so far.

Seriously, the only thing I don't love is the protagonist's loligoth design.

Hmmmn. 60 for sure, for physical disc. Thinking about 100, for soundtrack. (soley because Michiru Yamane is composing, and thus it'll likely be AMAZING)

That's what I said.

I'd like the artbook. Moreso now that it's hit the "hardcover artbook" stretch goal, but I'm not sure.

I do like that the signed boxes are "Not a limited tier, because IGA positively dares the world to wear out his signing hand."

'Tis a dare he will regret, I'm sure.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Off topic... I just got an Ike amiibo on my way back from a meeting at a gamestop in nj.

If you're looking for one gamestop is restocking them Today. Call your local gamestop to see if they got any extras in.

and marth is going in and out of amazon (she's being restocked at select gamestops as well as Ike)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Two more spiritual successors HORIZON CHASE and ahem ahem ..... 90s ARCADE RACER.

for some reason it doesn't interest me. i need some pixelated graphics :p i loved out run, then turbo out run, hated outrunners.

loved afterburner, g-loc /thunger blade, didn't like afterburner climax...

not sure why :unsure:

Guest davidwhangchoi

my marth amiibo just shipped from amazon and i found another Ike amiibo today at a local gamestop! now i just need silver mario... B))

my marth amiibo just shipped from amazon and i found another Ike amiibo today at a local gamestop! now i just need silver mario... B))

dude, you're really on a roll! hahaha! do you have all of them on display yet?

Guest davidwhangchoi

dude, you're really on a roll! hahaha! do you have all of them on display yet?

no just a few randomly scattered around. i got robin by my nightstand w the 3ds. amiami just delivered capt falcon little mac villager and wii fit trainer. but it's still in my car trunk.

Guest davidwhangchoi

marth amiibo is up on walmart if anyone needs one. just hurry!

nevermind just sold out

Edited by davidwhangchoi

What a pain in the butt. I suddenly realize that I long to plug in my SNES, Sega-CD-32X, Turbo Duo, Atari Jaguar, NES and other ancient consoles, but my modern, whiz-bang receiver is an HDMI whore and only has one set of composite inputs. Do you guys know if there's such a thing as an RCA to HDMI converter with multiple RCA inputs? If not, I guess I could just buy an RCA multi-selector.

I have some emulators but they're just not the same in my mind. I like slapping in cartridges and flipping that switch ON!

What a pain in the butt. I suddenly realize that I long to plug in my SNES, Sega-CD-32X, Turbo Duo, Atari Jaguar, NES and other ancient consoles, but my modern, whiz-bang receiver is an HDMI whore and only has one set of composite inputs. Do you guys know if there's such a thing as an RCA to HDMI converter with multiple RCA inputs? If not, I guess I could just buy an RCA multi-selector.

I have some emulators but they're just not the same in my mind. I like slapping in cartridges and flipping that switch ON!

Check this video series out. Might help

Has anyone else downloaded Airmech Arena? It's an RTS that borrows heavily from Macross, C&C and it's pretty awesome. It's free to download the very playable light version and $19.99 for the "VIP" version. I am currently having a blast with it on Xbox One.

It's essentially Technosoft's Herzog Zwei, which is already a kickass game in itself. I downloaded the free version of AA, and it is a fun game, but I haven't paid for all the extra bits yet.

If anyone wants to know what Battlefront will feel like, play some BF4 with the Spring patch that came out today. Almost every bullet is a freakin' tracer round.

Since I'm not much of a FPS gamer and don't have the game, I'm not about to find out for myself. So, is that a good thing? The fact that Battlefront should play like BF4, I mean.

good thing I opened this thread, didnt know that there was a spiritual successor for SoTN. I backed Mighty No. 9 and will back Bloodstained as well.

Now rest one for Double Dragon, Streets of Rage and final fight^^

(I tried to make one in Unity, but... I only one person man XD

The name: Rising Dragons: A Fistful of Rage. And the sequences are: Rising Dragons II: For a Few Rage More; Rising Dragons III: The Tiger, The Dragon and the Rage)