All Things Videogame Related: EXTREME VS!!

Keith

Not by the Kickstarter terms. I'd be surprised to see it happen, but it isn't impossible(by my reckoning, much of the Vita port effort is also applicable to the 3DS).

I hope Iga can surprise us^^

thx! i just thought it strange to see the prequel for 3ds....

A lil bit, yeah.

I kinda suspect they're planning it, but not saying anything until they're sure it's feasible.

Edit: Having pulled the stats up now... there's a pretty big RAM gulf between the 3DS and Vita. Really, even between the New 3DS and the Vita.

That's a bit of a leap to overcome, especially since they're hacking Unreal Engine 4 instead of making a new engine from the ground up.

If it happens, I expect it to be New 3DS only.

Edited by JB0

A lil bit, yeah.

I kinda suspect they're planning it, but not saying anything until they're sure it's feasible.

Edit: Having pulled the stats up now... there's a pretty big RAM gulf between the 3DS and Vita. Really, even between the New 3DS and the Vita.

That's a bit of a leap to overcome, especially since they're hacking Unreal Engine 4 instead of making a new engine from the ground up.

Something like Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate.

Guest davidwhangchoi

A lil bit, yeah.

i hope it happens even if it's on n3ds. i got my majora's mask version ready to go

FYI: E3 2015 runs from June 16-18 so expect lots of gaming news, trailers and other things this week you probably shouldn't pre-order until the beta testing finishes reviews come out.

I'm still playing Destiny, I think I'm good for a while.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i hope they announce a metroid game in the veins of super metroid. like they did with link to the past/link between worlds.

and they should come out with a metroid themed n3ds bundle which i would so buy.

i hope they announce a metroid game in the veins of super metroid. like they did with link to the past/link between worlds.

and they should come out with a metroid themed n3ds bundle which i would so buy.

I'm still disappointed they didn't bríng the orange Gamecube over for the Metroid Prime bundles.

Guest davidwhangchoi

you know... i never thought ff7 story was that great (the game art and gameplay i liked) the ending was sorta weak. but i'm interested in this ps4 remake.

i laughed so hard last year when square announced final fantasy 7 is coming to ps4 as a port of a port of the pc version. was the biggest troll i've ever seen at a large game-conference.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Incoming from the Xbox keynote:

Xbox One to Gain Xbox 360 compatibility - From the sound of it, you pop in the disc, download a patch and play.

Microsoft unveils new Xbox One Elite controller (Hint: It's got paddles now)

The new Xbox controller looks sexy; I can't wait to get one. also Yay for 360 compatibility.

"We don't charge you to play games that you already own"

And the the people applaud and yell...

I don't get it.

Playstation Now-jab. Sony charges you a subscription-fee to use. And a jab at all the HD-remakes being done just to get all last-gen games to work on the newer generation consoles.

Edit: Cuz it's funny. The original Gears of War (titled Gears of War: Ultimate Edition) is getting a remake for next-gen consoles. *head desk*

And now the Minecraft-folks can get really lost in their world. A version designed to work with HoloLens is coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NdUv-yLae8

EA and Ubisoft keynotes are today. I would really like people to see them get stoned with copies of their games for releasing alpha-stage games these past 2 years.

Playstation keynote is tonight.

Guest davidwhangchoi

screw EA, nothing i really want from them

(except ME remasters and 4)

oh man, today's going to be exciting. hype train full steam.

Guest davidwhangchoi

the first 360 games avail for xone backwards comp:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Available games

Banjo Kazooie: N n B

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

BattleBlock Theater

Defense Grid

Geometry Wars Evolved

Hexic HD

Jetpac Refuelled

Kameo

Mass Effect

Perfect Dark

Perfect Dark Zero

Small Arms

Super Meat Boy

Toy Soldiers

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Viva Piñata

Viva Piñata: TIP

i think it's a year too late to offer this to attract people to xone. it's going to take resources time and money to expand that list. not sure if it's worth the time investment... it'll be better for microsoft to invest in new ip's on the xone w/ new content than spend time on this.

but at least it's a free bonus for current xone users.

Sony you're winning right now, please don't let me down.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i think it's a year too late to offer this to attract people to xone. it's going to take resources time and money to expand that list. not sure if it's worth the time investment... it'll be better for microsoft to invest in new ip's on the xone w/ new content than spend time on this.

but at least it's a free bonus for current xone users.

Sony you're winning right now, please don't let me down.

Actually I think its as good a time as any, many people haven't made the next gen switch yet. To top it off when most buyers get a new system they sell the old to cut costs. Guess we will see if Sony reacts to this or not, I'm hoping yes.

One thing the Microsoft conference lacked was a game to sell the system, sure it had exclusives but nothing really made me go I want that.

Star Wars: Battlefront in-game footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=302&v=jXU5k4U8x20

Look EA and DICE, this prepared footage is great and all but will your FRAKIN' GAME WORK THE DAY IT COMES OUT AND NOT NEED A STINKIN' 10 GB PATCH. And how about not using Battlefield 4 as your FRAKIN' beta test. Cuz I can't even play BF4 cuz of your stupid patch.

Unfrak your current stuff before you frak your new stuff.

Edit:

Co-Op gameplay

man that controller looks amazing. not sure if 150 is something i would spend on it since i already have an xone controller for my laptop.

considering how much money they charge for shitty scufs, I think it's a good deal.

Mass Effect Andromeda

They say you play as a human. Boring, defeats the whole point of the ME universe, in that humans are the minority, and all the good/interesting characters are aliens. SW is the "humans dominant" universe, where aliens are usually minor, one-line characters.