All Things Videogame Related: EXTREME VS!!

Keith

Nothing the new out there...

It is not for nothing that many developers are losing their producers and creators; they just live for "remastereds".

Speaking of, Capcom announced the Mega Man Legacy Collection for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It'll contain Mega Man 1-6... and that's it. Meaning it's less of a collection than the Mega Man Anniversary Collection released two console generations and 10-11 years ago.

Speaking of, Capcom announced the Mega Man Legacy Collection for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It'll contain Mega Man 1-6... and that's it. Meaning it's less of a collection than the Mega Man Anniversary Collection released two console generations and 10-11 years ago.

The MM Collection II will contain MM 7-8-9-10, Mega Man and Bass AND Mega Man X Street Fighters XD

If 4/5/6 were very good, it might almost be worth like 20 bucks. But really, to me, MM kinda goes like:

MM2, MM3, X, X4, and then "other stuff". Those are the "core 4" awesome Megaman games.

I don't mind the exclusion of the X games (not that the two you cited weren't great games, just that I'm cool with the separation of regular and X). I just feel like, especially with MM9 and 10 aping the 8-bit style of the originals, that a new Mega Man collection should have 1-10, not fewer games than the previous collection. Preferably with, dare I say it, a new easier mode for 9. People talk about the older Mega Man games being hardcore, but 9 is the only one in the series I've really struggled with. As much as I love IntiCreates, the level design in 9 can best be described as "really f'ing cheap."

Hell yes. Loved that game. Now Solaris, that's a game I never finished.

Holy crap Solaris. That was my absolute favorite game on the 2600. I remember ending up in the same quadrant as Solaris, but I never did land there to finish the game.

I also loved Chopper Command and The Empire Strikes Back. Gah, nostalgia bomb fragments in my eyes.

I love some old RE but 0 didn't work for me, never could put a finger on why. I get why RE0 is getting the remaster (who didn't see it coming with REmake being a success) but would much rather see RE2 get a total REmake. It takes quite a bit of work to properly remake a classic, easier to up res the decent looking ones and make easy money. I'm gonna guess that Code Veronica is next on the remaster list.

I don't mind the exclusion of the X games (not that the two you cited weren't great games, just that I'm cool with the separation of regular and X). I just feel like, especially with MM9 and 10 aping the 8-bit style of the originals, that a new Mega Man collection should have 1-10, not fewer games than the previous collection. Preferably with, dare I say it, a new easier mode for 9. People talk about the older Mega Man games being hardcore, but 9 is the only one in the series I've really struggled with. As much as I love IntiCreates, the level design in 9 can best be described as "really f'ing cheap."

I'll admit I never beat 9. I just remember a silver-grey Wily stage, and vertical scrolling. After many attempts, decided it was utterly impossible even with pixel-perfect timing, and quit. (This from a guy who could do Quick Man's stage without Flash Man's weapon back in the day)

I'll admit I never beat 9. I just remember a silver-grey Wily stage, and vertical scrolling. After many attempts, decided it was utterly impossible even with pixel-perfect timing, and quit. (This from a guy who could do Quick Man's stage without Flash Man's weapon back in the day)

Same, and this from a guy who still does Quick Man's stage without Flash Man's weapon. I don't mind learning patterns and perfecting timing in a Mega Man game, because I've done it plenty of times before. Mega Man 9 wasn't hard like that, it was more like the developers played into the reputation of Mega Man games being hard and went out of their way to 9 ridiculously hard. Instead of populating levels with enemies and sprinkling in a few pits and spikes, levels were littered with pits and spikes and fewer enemies. The enemies that were there were usually placed in such a way that their primary purpose wasn't to damage you, but to knock you into a pit or spikes. I'm glad it did well enough to give us the superior MM10, but honestly MM9 was a cheap game that I remember as the worst in the series.

Exactly. Good example is Heat Man's stage---the disappearing red blocks. It's hard at first, but absolutely doable once you figure it out---but never easy, it always demands concentration every single time. But MM9----even when you knew it exactly, and did it as perfectly as humanly possible----you'd still die 50 times in a row having made not one screen more of progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp5nn4JlGe4

Now the "hardcores" can play this game in Xone and Ps4^^

Man... I liked much this game, because simules a REAL zombiecalipse. where's not everyone is a trained military.

If you have a bite, is game over for this guy.

I mean, is too real for the CoD of BF players.

(the same what said this game was 'child toy' when they released...)

Konami deserves it but I think they'll hit back at BS-ROTN, since 2017 is Castlevania 30th anniversary and BS-ROTN will be released also 2017 .

Hit back with what? Another mediocre Lords of Shadow game?

Goddammit!!!!

Left only 28 hours for the end of Kickstat of Bloodstained and he receive $4,416,125(don't couting the Paypal money)

Does he get all the money until the end of time?

5 millions...

Goddammit!!!!

Left only 28 hours for the end of Kickstat of Bloodstained and he receive $4,416,125(don't couting the Paypal money)

Does he get all the money until the end of time?

5 millions...

Also, Kickstarter backers get the ability to kill Igarashi in-game. True story.

$4,749,824 (Not Couting PayPal yet)

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Z1L4wNrR--/uckdv1hg7bvuo7mcav6m.jpg

12 Hours Remain

Uptdate

It's official.

Reached 5 millions!

All stretch achieved!!

The most Popular Kickstarter game project raised with sucessful.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1262173

Edited by Old_Nash

$4,749,824 (Not Couting PayPal yet)

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Z1L4wNrR--/uckdv1hg7bvuo7mcav6m.jpg

12 Hours Remain

Uptdate

It's official.

Reached 5 millions!

All stretch achieved!!

The most Popular Kickstarter game project raised with sucessful.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1262173

Closed now: Successfully raised $5,545,992 USD with 64,867 backers

so there's no 3ds port???

Not by the Kickstarter terms. I'd be surprised to see it happen, but it isn't impossible(by my reckoning, much of the Vita port effort is also applicable to the 3DS). Edited by JB0

Guest davidwhangchoi

Not by the Kickstarter terms. I'd be surprised to see it happen, but it isn't impossible(by my reckoning, much of the Vita port effort is also applicable to the 3DS).

thx! i just thought it strange to see the prequel for 3ds....