Getting my proton pack on! (not really, as I don't have a proton pack in real life, but you understand.)

Nice to see the cast from Afterlife in this as well and hopefully with more of a merging with original.

And after holding off for so long on doing a sequel, it looks like Murray has had a change of tune.:D

18 minutes ago, Thom said:

Getting my proton pack on! (not really, as I don't have a proton pack in real life, but you understand.)

Nice to see the cast from Afterlife in this as well and hopefully with more of a merging with original.

And after holding off for so long on doing a sequel, it looks like Murray has had a change of tune.:D

I thought this was a sequel starring the cast from the last one with more cameos from the old cast

I'll be the naysayer, I don't like the premise as presented here.  It looks like a force marching onto the city from an exterior location, not something manifest from within.  That changes the meaning of the hauntings and proceedings.  Obviously we don't know the whole story so there could be something someone did the city to summon this ice storm creature but it's still different philosophical concept when it is without.

Also Patton Oswald sucks.

53 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I'll be the naysayer, I don't like the premise as presented here.  It looks like a force marching onto the city from an exterior location, not something manifest from within.  That changes the meaning of the hauntings and proceedings.  Obviously we don't know the whole story so there could be something someone did the city to summon this ice storm creature but it's still different philosophical concept when it is without.

Maybe someone dropped an artificial moon onto the planet. :lol: 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sh9000 said:

E1C3C2B2-C84D-478C-95D6-E6ED92D53A2A.jpeg.c776db38d14a8c591144c6e9d217a6ab.jpeg

Regal Theaters Ghost Trap Popcorn Bucket.  Much better than the Dune one.

Now all they need to do is give the popcorn a green type of caramel dressing to simulate slime and this snack will be perfection!

• 3 weeks later...