FEXTHOBBY Macross Line up

recon

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Will need better pics....but I will just say this...the OWL-1 gets a pass because it does not need to be line-art accurate since it is not even canon....

For something like the canon VF-1 Booster......I prefer it to be lineart accurate, not lineart "inspired"

'nuff said 8)

yeah it would be way better i fit was more accurate.  cmon fext!  you can do it!  haha

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

96AF6987-1C7E-487A-B54C-6933E272E933.thumb.jpeg.7fc9f3309dbfb16b3e9b0db4ca9c502b.jpeg

They should find a way for it to slide and latch on in this configuration.

yes...there is no ambiguity on how it connects to the booster...maybe someone just goofed up on the way they connected it on the pic...I hope...

VF-1A-Block-4-Valkyrie-Fighter-1.jpg

latest?cb=20130714024954

The "backpack" when folded lies way closer to the front of the VF....

vf-1s-gerwalk.gif

53 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Ooh, going directly to the Super Dimensional Enabler.

Smart marketing.

LOL! Thanks @Sanity is Optional

As for initial reaction to the OWL One, I am impressed.  The plastic quality is great, everything fits together nicely with just the right amount of friction to hold the parts together.  The box is heavy 670g (1.47lbs), the weapon load-outs vary from each variant so there are empty spots in the plastic tray, includes a display bay and sticker sheet.

I'll try to get all the shots done as soon as I can, here are a couple more to hold you guys over.
Enjoy!

FEXT_OWL_One_test.thumb.jpg.4b9de276074b4176b35e31c0f0a5d699.jpg

FEXT_OWL_One_test2.thumb.jpg.95f04daf979d2210a14e7956ad545f9a.jpg

Edited by Saburo

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

As for initial reaction to the OWL One, I am impressed.  The plastic quality is great, everything fits together nicely with just the right amount of friction to hold the parts together.  The box is heavy 670g (1.47lbs), the weapon load-outs vary from each variant so there are empty spots in the plastic tray, includes a display bay and sticker sheet.

I'll try to get all the shots done as soon as I can, here are a couple more to hold you guys over.
Enjoy!

Looks to have more tampo than i tot and the details looking crisp! Yums..

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Enjoy!

FEXT_OWL_One_test.thumb.jpg.4b9de276074b4176b35e31c0f0a5d699.jpg

FEXT_OWL_One_test2.thumb.jpg.95f04daf979d2210a14e7956ad545f9a.jpg

Nice! What is on the sticker sheet? Most of it looks tampoed enough that it doesn’t need stickers. 

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Aw, just for me? Thanks!

pretty cool although I might go for some Skull squad decals myself. 

Where can i get a skull squad decal?  Would sure like to add one to my VF-2SS and for the 001 Armor i am getting, maybe even the 000 armor too.

30 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

Where can i get a skull squad decal?  Would sure like to add one to my VF-2SS and for the 001 Armor i am getting, maybe even the 000 armor too.

Some were included on the sticker sheet for the Hi Metal VF-1 super parts set. It had black, red, blue, and green for the DYRL squad. There may be other options as well.

Glad to see that custom squad decals are included with these. I'm really looking forward to getting my sets.

11 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Some were included on the sticker sheet for the Hi Metal VF-1 super parts set. It had black, red, blue, and green for the DYRL squad. There may be other options as well.

Glad to see that custom squad decals are included with these. I'm really looking forward to getting my sets.

I have the VF-1a that comes with super parts, but dont remember if there are extra stickers with it or not.  Dont have the solo super parts unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Arthurius said:

I would just make them myself with the files provided in this thread: 

18 hours ago, Saburo said:

FEXT sent me OWL One Armors to review and photograph.
I'll start a separate thread for the Armor Photos/Review and to answer any questions from my fellow MWF members. :)

For now, I'll leave this here.

FEXT_OWL_One_Box_000.jpg

Did they send you only the 001, or did you get the 000 as well?

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Well, that makes it a lot easier. I'd take some if you have extras.

I’ll look for them.

5 hours ago, Arthurius said:

Would like to get one, if possible.  Let me pm you.

I’ll check.

16 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Where is Fext located?

Fext Hobby is Fans Hobby and they are in Hong Kong.