I still wish its the 31A next, but i thk that would be rolling the dice too much...so bets on messer...

I hope Messer is next. He has the coolest looking 31.

Hope it comes with a swappable canopy...

haha if it does comes with it it would be the first ever hole in the middle canopy :huh:

and there needs to be a disclaimer, product is not defective :lol:

Edited by seti88

It honestly should be Mirage's but it will probably be Arad's followed by Messer's.

If it is the probability of me getting Mirage's might increase. My wallet needs to recover from HMR and other stuff I got this year (and I also got sick darn).

I want to go for Messer's if only for the color and the head.. I wanted Keith but my internet went out the day of the PO.

On the other hand.. eventually the 31A will happen... that realistic color scheme looks soooo good on it... and I like the YF-30 style delta wings more (though I do have a YF-30 at least).

Y'know... just a crazy thought, but I would totally get down with Messer's VF-31F with an S head swapped and paint matched onto it.

The S really did have a good head unit, unfortunately, the color is really off, never grew even after the show, Arad is a lame captain and IT DOESNT HAVE ARMOR PACK.

Your itch though can easily be scratched using the 1/72 model.

Y'know... just a crazy thought, but I would totally get down with Messer's VF-31F with an S head swapped and paint matched onto it.

Yeah. Would like that one too. But I kinda dig the VF-31F's face now after seeing it has more action scenes than Arad's. Hehehe. :lol: But how about a VF-31S with Hikaru's color? That's an instant buy for me. :wub:

Thanks :) I felt silly asking, but nerves got the better of me.

And I did go back a page to find what's your reply is about. Hahaha! :lol:

No worries about it. People do get excited, that's why. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

That custom Mirage looks great! If it gets a DX Chogokin treatment it'll be hard to pass up. Seriously, that colour scheme is just the best!

It reminds me of this cool Transformer I bought in the early 2000's

GbUVIA1.jpg

Speaking of DX Chogokins, I wonder what the next one will be. And when will it go live for pre-order? I'm guessing either the last day of this month or the start of next month.

Hopefully HLJ doesn't mess up again, like Keith's Draken. It should have just appeared in the search results for 'chogokin' from the start. By the time they fixed that, it was sold out and a lot of people missed out.

That custom Mirage looks great! If it gets a DX Chogokin treatment it'll be hard to pass up. Seriously, that colour scheme is just the best!

It reminds me of this cool Transformer I bought in the early 2000's

Speaking of DX Chogokins, I wonder what the next one will be. And when will it go live for pre-order? I'm guessing either the last day of this month or the start of next month.

Hopefully HLJ doesn't mess up again, like Keith's Draken. It should have just appeared in the search results for 'chogokin' from the start. By the time they fixed that, it was sold out and a lot of people missed out.

Tamashii nations show is on end of this month so I assume there will be a new reveal, probably Arad but I'm hoping for Mirage.

Tamashii nations show is on end of this month so I assume there will be a new reveal, probably Arad but I'm hoping for Mirage.

Mirage would be great as it'd mean I could stop having to worry about pre-ordering her anymore, and save up money for other things instead. But if that red custom from about were to occur I'd probably crawl up in a ball and cry

Damn this plastic crack of a hobby :lol:

That should simply be Milia's, and not 'Mirage use' in Milia's paint. :D

::edit:: Ah, it uses black instead of grey on many parts, that's why it looks so much better. And homages Milia's M7 VF-1 scheme in a way.

Millia or Mirage, it doesn't matter this time. :wub: But I really need that kind of color on the VF-31's. And that's the only reason why I would buy Mirage's. Hehehe. :lol:

I'm hoping it's Messer's. So that his death have more meaning. Macross Delta series ended up when Messer died. :rolleyes:

Mirage would be great as it'd mean I could stop having to worry about pre-ordering her anymore, and save up money for other things instead. But if that red custom from about were to occur I'd probably crawl up in a ball and cry

Damn this plastic crack of a hobby :lol:

Ain't that the truth. :lol:

Someone PM me when Mirage's Fighter is ready for pre-order I pre-order her figure so it would make sense if she also has her fighter next to her, of course this means something is getting boxed. I already boxed both Max and Millia VF-22S's.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

What book was this from? That is one sweet looking custom!

I'm not sure. Probably one of those monthly hobby magazines. I'll ask him. Actually he's a member here. vic01. But not active recently. He's more into Gundams. ;)

I'm not sure. Probably one of those monthly hobby magazines. I'll ask him. Actually he's a member here. vic01. But not active recently. He's more into Gundams. ;)

Only one hobby mag now: Hobby Japan. Sure there's Figure King but it's not set up to do Gundam and Macross every month. Dengeki went to online only a while back.

My friend sent me this. I'm going to get Mirage's DX 31 if it came with red paint like this. Btw this is a custom paint 1/72 kit. ;)

IMG_6343_zpstq5f9jpr.jpg

as a whole it looks pretty good but im just not so sure about those small sticky outie thrusters on the booster packs.. I know the Messiah's packs had them too but these look little out of place. Im sure I'll get use to them though!

as a whole it looks pretty good but im just not so sure about those small sticky outie thrusters on the booster packs.. I know the Messiah's packs had them too but these look little out of place. Im sure I'll get use to them though!

For sure. And by 'getting used to it', you mean that you'll end up getting 3 sets for 3 modes, right? :rolleyes:

For sure. And by 'getting used to it', you mean that you'll end up getting 3 sets for 3 modes, right? :rolleyes:

hehe! i'd still love to get multiples but im a little worried that there won't be enough to go round even after release! either that or they'll hike the prices right up! end up like YF-30 pricing and we know how silly that has become..

hehe! i'd still love to get multiples but im a little worried that there won't be enough to go round even after release! either that or they'll hike the prices right up! end up like YF-30 pricing and we know how silly that has become..

Well, the only good thing that came out of this Valk for saving our pockets is that it only has 'one' pack for the whole duration of the series. :rolleyes: