The original V1 Yamato's were prone to yellowing. My DYRL VF-1A (Hikaru) has yellowed severely and has almost never been on the shelf and was never in direct sunlight. I have not noticed any yellowing on my V2s nor have noticed any yellowing on any of my Robot Damashii releases. Of course now I'm going to have to look :(

Hey guys what site watchers do you use? I forgot to pay a preorder at HLJ and had all my orders cancelled. I lost a few things including the 31 that were order stop.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

So if you miss paying one PO, all the rest of your PO will get cancelled too? Does that mean, they lock out your account? I mean, I will understand if your unpaid PO is going to come out a day or two and you missed the payment, hence cancelling that order. But cancelling another PO that's 3 months away, that's not right somehow. Right?

Hey guys what site watchers do you use? I forgot to pay a preorder at HLJ and had all my orders cancelled. I lost a few things including the 31 that were order stop.

Wow that's kinda harsh . You should check your pw again , some times when I log into my account my PW or my orders will show zero, but then I logged in again , it'll show up the correct preorders and orders .

Just realize that the canopy is heavily tinted, almost opaque.

Quite matte-ish too.

Or is it just the lighting ?

It is likely matte, the YF-30 was matte as well, but honestly looked better for it. Felt more like it could be a real aircraft to me. The gloss on the Frontier Valks is nice though, but it also makes them seem less real.

I also just kinda realized though, the CGI in Frontier did make all of the mechs seem shiny like that, but in Delta I don't get as much of a shiny vibe from all the VFs.. I think that is intentional, maybe a result if the advances in animation in the 8 years since Frontier first aired.

It is likely matte, the YF-30 was matte as well, but honestly looked better for it. Felt more like it could be a real aircraft to me. The gloss on the Frontier Valks is nice though, but it also makes them seem less real.

I also just kinda realized though, the CGI in Frontier did make all of the mechs seem shiny like that, but in Delta I don't get as much of a shiny vibe from all the VFs.. I think that is intentional, maybe a result if the advances in animation in the 8 years since Frontier first aired.

Because they don't show too much Valks in Delta, that's why. :lol:

:ph34r:

Expect another DX release for Hayate's 31J with black trim and Knight/Reaper emblem.

attachicon.gifPicture14.jpg

I betcha P-bandai marketing is now in the works!

Not that it would slow down the orders of the D05 and the D02 one bit, but i think the D05 grim reaper version might rock better than the D02, in terms of color scheme. However it doesn't have the same emotional weight as it only appeared in the last episode.

Lastly............i havent seen it yet but as far as i can tell......

NO FRAKKING ARMORED VALK! :angry:

Edited by seti88

I betcha P-bandai marketing is now in the works!

Not that it would slow down the orders of the D05 and the D02 one bit, but i think the D05 grim reaper version might rock better than the D02, in terms of color scheme. However it doesn't have the same emotional weight as it only appeared in the last episode.

Lastly............i havent seen it yet but as far as i can tell......

NO FRAKKING ARMORED VALK! :angry:

Armored valk might be future Movies maybe~ like frontier, it might have an alternate story, which will show new VF-31 variation or new Valk, thus Bandai will sell more valk variations/recolor :p

Edited by venth85