DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

Dammit HLJ still has to send me shipping confirmation for the loot i requested on 7/21 :angry:

Their shipping seem to be getting slower and slower,, besides they also have a July sale going on so maybe that is cause a bit more congestion on top (, this july sale is kinda weak)

Their shipping seem to be getting slower and slower,, besides they also have a July sale going on so maybe that is cause a bit more congestion on top (, this july sale is kinda weak)

HLJ usually ships the quickest but the current sales is putting them behind schedule. 1999 on the other hand, is permanently slow. A minimum 2-3 business days to ship the item. <_<

Dammit HLJ still has to send me shipping confirmation for the loot i requested on 7/21 :angry:

Are you referring to the 6 hours pre-order window that opened up on Tuesday? It was open so long that I assumed no one was interested but I'm guessing they overbooked again.

Edited by neoexcaliber

Are you referring to the 6 hours pre-order window that opened up on Tuesday? It was open so long that I assumed no one was interested but I'm guessing they overbooked again.

No i had mine pre-ordered in advance but didnt get the payment request until Tuesday. As soon as i paid for the 29b i made and paid for the shipping request and still nothing :(

All these pics are making me want to rip mine out of it's prison. I like the colors on this one a lot. Looks like Bandai's pilots are starting to look a lot better compared to the VF-25 pilots.

Edited by Loop

All these pics are making me want to rip mine out of it's prison. I like the colors on this one a lot. Looks like Bandai's pilots are starting to look a lot better compared to the VF-25 pilots.

The new pilots, especially the VF-19 Advance are getting much better. This one is really cool!

Did you pull off the head lasers for your photo shoot? I can't see them...

I did, they were really warped/bent (Unlike my YF-25 there were no hard plastic type lasers) so I just took them off, personally I like the head better this way.

This is my first YF-29 and the color scheme on this bird really makes it look evil.... in a great way!! B))

Great shots! I kinda like the look of it without the head lasers and yes, this bird has a sinister look to it because of the color scheme. :)

I noticed on mine the left side intake cover pops out easily, has anyone else had this?

Edited by Saburo

Great shots! I kinda like the look of it without the head lasers and yes, this bird has a sinister look to it because of the color scheme. :)

I noticed on mine the left side intake cover pops out easily, has anyone else had this?

Thanks Saburo, so far my intakes are tight as can be. Gerwalk is it's most lethal looking mode IMO. B))

Thanks Saburo, so far my intakes are tight as can be. Gerwalk is it's most lethal looking mode IMO. B))

Good to know. I was taking photos of the 29B and when I went to transform it I noticed it was not there. My first thought was that the intake cover was not included and I got a 29B with missing part from factory. I then reviewed the photos and saw it was there. I looked around my place and found it under coffee table. Ok, enough about my frantic moment looking for a small part.

Yes the 29's have the a lethal looking Gerwalk mode, but they are 2nd to the 27's for deadly looking Gerwalk mode IHMO.

Lucky it wasn't lost Saburo! Me Id be pissed! So far i have had a pretty good run with all my Valks.

While I was searching for it my brain was thinking of plans to get the cover replace. I am glad I was able to find it, if not I would have been pissed and wouldn't have been able to complete the shoot.

Here is the YF-29B photo drop, enjoy!

20049927691_9416af3747_h.jpg

20049925881_d1d75c8529_h.jpg

20049927291_17db4587b4_h.jpg

20036802992_dfdcf055ea_h.jpg

20036803332_8fef8bb638_h.jpg

20018332246_36f3efac37_h.jpg

19423631053_3a14bb2864_h.jpg

19421975524_e54f69969d_h.jpg

19856541118_8a73aef9b1_h.jpg

20044618155_fd12cd99a0_h.jpg

19423633623_9fd8cdb977_h.jpg

19421976834_6e18e9d627_h.jpg

19423632753_841df6c011_h.jpg

20049926371_6049095e91_h.jpg

19423632363_e5f0820ccc_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Someone do a photo of the cavalier and percival together, i would but my percival and cav went into storage yesterday.

Someone do a photo of the cavalier and percical together, i would but my percival and cav went into storage yesterday.

Edited by sreichma

I passed on this one, but after seeing all of these great pictures I wish I hadn't.

Same here. I like that Bandai actually updated the pilot to reflect the character, but still isn't enough justification to get another VF-29 (aside from the color scheme and isamu's rifle). If they bundled it with the fast pack set then I would've picked it up.

As others previously said, Bandai and Arcadia should hire you to take their promo pics for the toys!!!

Maybe one day...

Beautiful shot Saburo. The GERWALK is sweeeet!!

Thank you. I really like how the 29 looks in Gerwalk.

Excellent pictures Saburo, very crisp & clean!! Good thing your YF-29 Head lasers were good and straight! B))

Thank you 505. The head lasers are fairly straight, I might pop them off (If I can find an easy way to take them out. I am scared they'll break) and try to straighten them out.

How's the finish on this one? Is it more like the regular glossy YF-29 release or it's more like YF-30/VF-19Adv matte finish releases?

Thanks. :)

Its glossy.

@Saburo if it was lost then you could have temporarily borrowed a cover from one of the other 29.

Those photos are sensational! Loving the carbon effect! Perfectly suits the Valkyries!

Yes, that was an option, but my personality wouldn't let me continue with the shoot, till I found the intake cover. Lucky for me I found it. :lol:

Edited by Saburo