DX Chogokin YF-29B Percival

IXTL

NY just sent a preparation notice. Expect them to take up to a few days to source the items though.

Not necessarily, if they don't work on weekends then they didn't even bother with their shipments until Monday morning.

Its up at n y

I wouldn't buy it from NY if I were you. These were even easier to get than the VF-19 so expect it to be up at major retailers this week. NY prices are not justified.

Not necessarily, if they don't work on weekends then they didn't even bother with their shipments until Monday morning.

That's why I said it would take them a few days to source the items. Shipping is another matter. :p

Edited by neoexcaliber

You'll probably see yours before i see mine. On average it seems to take that day or two longer to get down here than it does to the USA. And id say generally speaking that more merch is sold to the USA than to most other countries so the freight companies would prioritize the larger volumes to move first.

I am rather excited to receiving it though!

Then again im always excited to recieve anything Macross! ;)

Yeah I ended up doing the HLJ June pre-order window. I kept having problems with my CC processor on CDJ for some odd reason. Every time I tried to make a transaction go through the security would deny the transaction then lock the card. :( I went around and around with the CC customer service and fraud dept and spent like 5+ hours on it. I ended up giving up and cancelled that order as I knew it would most likely happen again and went with the HLJ one.

It could be your credit card company too , I use capital one credit card for my international orders and they all seem to pass smoothly . I

OFF TOPIC

While waiting for my Rod Custom, here is a freshly painted small trawler near my house in YF-29B color scheme!

Photo is taken by me three days ago :p

Let's talk about selective perception for a moment :D

b24l8m.jpg

Edited by charger69

OFF TOPIC

While waiting for my Rod Custom, here is a freshly painted small trawler near my house in YF-29B color scheme!

Photo is taken by me three days ago :p

Let's talk about selective perception for a moment :D

b24l8m.jpg

Yeah looks pretty tidy (get it? Tide (y).. never mind) but I'd rather take the Percival.. ;)

Seriously Bandai, give us optional hard plastic head lasers instead of these POS soft plastic. Just look at the ones in those second round of pics. Not cool. Looks like I'm eventually going to have to buy a set or two of Kurisama's on Shapeways and attempt to paint match if I get hosed.

Seriously Bandai, give us optional hard plastic head lasers instead of these POS soft plastic. Just look at the ones in those second round of pics. Not cool. Looks like I'm eventually going to have to buy a set or two of Kurisama's on Shapeways and attempt to paint match if I get hosed.

Sigh, I should have taken advantage of that free shipping

This dude really know how to pose his toy.

Seriously Bandai, give us optional hard plastic head lasers instead of these POS soft plastic. Just look at the ones in those second round of pics. Not cool.

Agreed. This was my main gripe with this head mold. Since I don't have any painting skill, Shapeways is not an option for me.

I know people have used the hairdryer trick to get it straightened out. I tried it myself but I must be doing something wrong because it eventually bends back again after a day or so.

I've given up trying to straighten the Bandai soft head antennas.. they always just bend back to their original position.

Yes optional hard plastic replacements would have been a grand idea! But didn't some other DX Valks actually come with that? Or am I thinking of something else? I can't remember now..