Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I chose the 1640 Yen shipping option (registered SAL I believe). What does HLJ charge for that? It'd have to be 460 Yen for HLJ to tie NY. The beauty of HLJ is the private warehouse. Since I'm ordering the Ingram it would have been nice to PW them and have them ship with whatever else comes out within a couple months.

This is what i got using register sal

Total products (tax excl.): 5,620Â¥Total shipping (tax incl.): 2,340Â¥VAT: 0Â¥Total: 7,960Â¥

I choose PW for my HLJ order so it's sitting at 6460 without a shipping charge. So Sal shipping will have to cost 1500 yen to break even at the same price as N-Y.

Already got my confirmations ss Vegita, Ingram, black blank sh figuarts male and female (impulse buy and don't really know what to do with them) and of course the 1j. I was thinking about skipping the 1j, but it was pretty cheap and now I can have a standard 1j vs glaug fun time.

I chose the 1640 Yen shipping option (registered SAL I believe). What does HLJ charge for that? It'd have to be 460 Yen for HLJ to tie NY. The beauty of HLJ is the private warehouse. Since I'm ordering the Ingram it would have been nice to PW them and have them ship with whatever else comes out within a couple months.

My SAL shipping days are over.

Usually I get a monthly shipping - which ends up cheaper with EMS

In some rare cases (like this one) NY's price is somewhat lower than HLJ or AmiAmi, but always end up with ridiculous shipping charges - that's actually strange.

In many cases, I noticed I get the same size (almost similar weight also) EMS box from AmiAmi, HLJ and NY.. Their shipping charges are vastly different.

I think this VF-1J release is for those who missed out the Armored one and wants a VF-1J to duke it out with the battle pods.. This is also updated with small wings and collar gap covers like the VF-1A.

This is another case of semi reissue syndrome of a fast seller like Kamen Rider Kuuga/Rising.

Edited by calubin_175

Screw it I picked one up at AE. WIll swap in a regular clear canopy instead of the blue, Recast DYRL pilot and change the red to grey :)

I blame having a ton of cash in my paypal balance after my recent sales :p

Edited by Duymon

AmiAmi is back up, but the preorders haven't opened yet. Their discounts have been getting worse lately. HS had it for about $5 less. Sadly, it disappeared out of my cart before I could complete the order. I had to spread preorders out over HS and HLJ this time out. Hopefully I can get the 1J at AmiAmi.

Edited by Thessair