Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Glaug arrived last night. I'm not as enamored with it as I was the Regults. It's cool to have a Commander Style Pod in great scale with the regular Regults but I don't find it nearly as fun or cool as the Regults. Also, I dislike the color of red plastic they used for the cockpit and on the feet. A darker shade would have looked classier.

Glaug arrived last night. I'm not as enamored with it as I was the Regults. It's cool to have a Commander Style Pod in great scale with the regular Regults but I don't find it nearly as fun or cool as the Regults. Also, I dislike the color of red plastic they used for the cockpit and on the feet. A darker shade would have looked classier.

Wow really? From the reviews I've seen it looks very posable, detailed and with stiff joints.

Mine should arrive this coming monday.

silly me. i never paid attention to the brown vf-1a that's coming, I thought it was ben dixon's all this time.

Just so you understand - the people here are making fun of you since you use the Robotech names for the characters. Since this is a Macross site, you should be using Macross names. Ben is Kakizaki.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ken Dixon?

i think he means Kaki, he was the ace pilot until he got shot down by Max's wife and Max didn't care about his squad under him, just went after her and said screw the SDF-1

Wow really? From the reviews I've seen it looks very posable, detailed and with stiff joints.

Mine should arrive this coming monday.

I never said anything about poseability or non-stiff joints. I just don't find it as fun.

Just so you understand - the people here are making fun of you since you use the Robotech names for the characters. Since this is a Macross site, you should be using Macross names. Ben is Kakizaki.

lol ohhhhh ok. thanks for the clarification. sorry guys! kakizaki it is!

i think he means Kaki, he was the ace pilot until he got shot down by Max's wife and Max didn't care about his squad under him, just went after her and said screw the SDF-1

Max fell in love because Milia appreciated his video game hobby.

I think Kakizaki was trying to beat his high score or something. He couldn't have that kind of competition. :p

It's really not meant to be taken that seriously. :p;)

I never said anything about poseability or non-stiff joints. I just don't find it as fun.

That's fair enough. Just wanted to know if there's something that made the Glaug less fun than the Regult.

I know who he meant. <_<

:lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

sorry guys, please excuse but i gotta expose this guy

YOU NEVER SHOULD take anyone's personal info and expose it publically. i dont know how you got anubis20 peronal info but he didn't give it to you and you have been staking people getting their wife's name etc. For you to stealth edit a post from a year ago and use his real name on Macross World is an invasion of privacy. you freakin piece of sh!t

you've been reported to the Mods. but it's beyond disturbing that you are digging up private info on others.

A $10 markup with any other markup still adds up.

The point of the post was to help others like myself who'd blinked and missed out on it, and don't want to pay the steeper markup post release date. -constructive

"ouch that markup!" -not so much

I don't know what you and davidwhangchoi are talking about but here is your own post with your real name made public.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42180&p=1237506

The point of the post was to help others like myself who'd blinked and missed out on it, and don't want to pay the steeper markup post release date. -constructive

"ouch that markup!" -not so much

Fair enough. If it is available anywhere else, look into it. Mykombini might not have the best shipping prices.

Edited by sh9000

anyone know how long SAL takes from CDJ? This is my first time using SAL

Which SAL? Registered or Unregistered?

Registered-SAL is usually always 2-3 weeks. It's got tracking, tho.

Unregistered-SAL is usually 2 weeks, too, but sometimes 10 days and sometimes a month and/or a forever-wait. Depends on your country's local mail carrier, I reckon.

SAL is super crazy.

If you luck out and there's not a lot of volume going out of Japan SAL can be as fast as EMS.

Other times you'll be waiting 3-4 weeks.

Therefore can't really say.

CDJ packs their stuff really well and they ship very timely so you should be ok with SAL from them.

Edited by Duymon

Doh! You're right. IDK why I always thought it was clan. Well, the IIC uses clan tech at least :p

Yeah. Marauder's IS.

Speaking of which, wish I had some house or merc faction stickers to apply on mine.

Like this:

post-263-0-81800600-1464977880.jpg

A tiny one just to break up the all-red heat-shield/window...

26802437953_80e14be236_h.jpg

Luv this shot, btw...

:bump:

Edited by treatment

Which SAL? Registered or Unregistered?

Registered-SAL is usually always 2-3 weeks. It's got tracking, tho.

Unregistered-SAL is usually 2 weeks, too, but sometimes 10 days and sometimes a month and/or a forever-wait. Depends on your country's local mail carrier, I reckon.

thanks i went with registered SAL