Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

You never know, maybe they've learned a thing or two in this Macross toy business after all.

...Nah!

I'm in agreement with Jenius and Spanner though, the extra month is good for my PayPal account.

Edited by mickyg

i got a notice from cd japan that's it's delayed to june

I got the same delayed until June notice from CD Japan as well.

yep same here.. oh well then looks like we wait a little longer eh.

This might be wishful thinking but maybe they found something wrong with it and are correcting it before final production perhaps!? :huh: yeah that's B.S. I know.. <_<

I haven't received an email... hmmmm... :unsure:

Well, it's understandable that some people will get sad when they move the release date. There's some factors to consider why. ^_^

1. Stay awake during the wee hours of night to not miss the preorder window.

2. Spend a minute or two whining for not getting it on time. Or if you got cart-jacked.

3. Still awake after the first 2 hours hoping to nab one online even with a marked up price.

4. Probably for some, missing work, since they're too tired to go to work the following day for lack of sleep.

5. Saving money from the preorder date up to the announced month of release. And finding out that the release date is moved to next month.

6. Anticipation kills the mood.

And so on and so forth. But I, for one, just glad that I still have an extra time to save more. ;)

I don't know if this is good news or not. On the other hand if frees budget for MMCs Cynicus and FansToys Tesla. ON THE OTHER HAND this means that the Metal Build Gold Frame, VF-171EX Grave Ver. and the VF-10ADVANCED are in the same month. ^_^

I hope the delay means Bandai will produce extras, so that I can snag a marked up copy at N-Y. I was one of aforementioned who stayed up, and completely missed the 2 second window while my screen was refreshing. crap like this sucks the joy out of an otherwise cool hobby.

• 2 weeks later...