Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

I don't care if it never appeared in a show, movie, comic, or game...an Ozma recolor would absolutely have a place in my collection. I'd get three :)

Wanna milk a mold, Bandai? :p

I don't care if it never appeared in a show, movie, comic, or game...an Ozma recolor would absolutely have a place in my collection. I'd get three :)

Wanna milk a mold, Bandai? :p

Bandai will absolutely milk (well relatively speaking for them) this mold. Hopefully whatever schemes they come out with next are exclusives and not retail releases so that they're actually easy to get.

-b.

Yeah, we need macross the ride variants. So far, only hasegawa has produced variants based from it and it was only based on the 11.

Really shouldn't be hard for either company to make some minor retools on their respective products. Well, the Caliburn would take a little bit. New shoulders/legs. Thicker wings. And then the stubby stabilizers up front. I think that's it. If I had the time/money/talent I'd dismantle a Yamcadia 19's legs, figure out the inner mechanism and then redesign it to be like the Caliburn.

Frame Out Models is doing a Caliburn something - it's in the Wonderfest thread.

Those are conversion kits for the 1/72 models. I didn't add them in that thread because I figure it belonged in the model section while the other two are for the toys. Who knows, maybe summer wonderfest they might be working on a 1/60 caliburn conversion?

Those are conversion kits for the 1/72 models. I didn't add them in that thread because I figure it belonged in the model section while the other two are for the toys. Who knows, maybe summer wonderfest they might be working on a 1/60 caliburn conversion?

That would be a far more complex conversion than just for the model kits.

I can't wait to get the Bandai advance in hand to compare it next to the Arcadia in the flesh.

These are the parts included for the kits, disregard it being the 2013 Wonderfest

http://frameout.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-482.html.

I can see for 1/60 or DX it will be more complex, especially if you had try and take it apart to replace pieces.

Edited by wmkjr

I'd buy a Maxl and Pink Pecker, might as well add a Pink 19 to that as well.

And while we're on this bend I'd buy that white and pink 27 too.

I really hope I get one of these 19's, I'm very curious what the damn thing is like.

Edited by Mommar