Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

DX Chogokin according to the sign. It uses the Frontier stand as well.

Looks like Bandai has the licence to produce Isamu's VF-19 from the second Frontier film.

Argh! Pre-order madness again.

Edit: Noticed hard points on the wings

Edited by IXTL

DX Chogokin according to the sign. It uses the Frontier stand as well.

Looks like Bandai has the licence to produce Isamu's VF-19 from the second Frontier film.

Argh! Pre-order madness again.

Edit: Noticed hard points on the wings

the hardpoint looks similar to the 171? so this is pure bandai toy?

Not too surprising with all that weight on the wing roots.

yeah, I have no complaint on that, there is so much to support with very little connection.

woah

I'm not sure if I'm ready to believe it yet, but wow. wow.

Usually I'd prefer to stick to one mold for everything, but since the VF-19 Advance is technically a modified late-production VF-19 I think I can justify it. Especially for those super parts.

Gonna be watching this for sure

The sign to the left says there's going to be a "Super Dimension Chogokin Exhibition" on Nov 22-23.

More info and perhaps more products may be unveiled there.

"Super dimension" you say?......maybe some SDFM announce. This is getting excited. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

This would have to be 1:60 scale eh.. well just going by its size compared to the stand it looks very close to other Bandai DX Valks. Although im perfectly happy with my Arcadia Isamu 19, it will be very interesting to see how the Bandai version stacks up against it! To be perfectly honest im a little surprised that they chose this Valk in particular to reproduce? Unless they thought they could do it better than Arcadia had!? Personally I think a re-imagined VF-1 with slightly altered dimensions to make it look more sleak would have been a better option or simply work on other YF/VF-30 variants/parts? Heck there are plenty of other in between Valks they could have had a shot at too! VF-5000, VF-9 just to mention a few.. im sure others would feel the same way? This 19 is just not something that I would want to buy multiple brand versions of.. well depending on pricing of course!

Edited by spanner76