Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

We're way off topic here, but I think it would be evenly matched. Max is even and precise, Isamu has the advantage of being reckless. Being unpredictable can throw off almost anyone.

Some of the tampo looks good, other parts are big, blotchy and obnoxious like on the 171.

My money would be on Max as well. He's a jenius. :p

It was a good move on Kawamori's part to differentiate Isamu's style from Jenius', given that both are innately skilled pilots. His scenes in the 19, esp when competing against Guld, are just incredibly fun, and funny. :lol:

I'd rate both equal, but each are so different in their styles that I think a 1 on 1 fight would depend entirely on circumstances. It wouldn't be luck that would win either the day, it would be very tiny circumstances that ensured each one their victory in very specific circumstances I think. It's pure piloting skill and technicality versus recklessness and innate talent. I couldn't pick a winner, the two are at the very height of the Macross universe's pilots, and we'll never see them fight each other to prove who's best.

I know we're way off topic here already, but Max and Isamu are not equal in terms of piloting skill. Again, not saying Isamu isn't great. He's one of the best. But Max is on a different level. Several forums and discussions have already been made on who is the best pilot in the Macross universe of all time and the final result has always been Max.

I even read a post that said in the novelization of the Wings of Goodbye, Max and Millia were still piloting Valks. And even Isamu was amazed at their awesomeness.

I know we're way off topic here already, but Max and Isamu are not equal in terms of piloting skill. Again, not saying Isamu isn't great. He's one of the best. But Max is on a different level. Several forums and discussions have already been made on who is the best pilot in the Macross universe of all time and the final result has always been Max.

I even read a post that said in the novelization of the Wings of Goodbye, Max and Millia were still piloting Valks. And even Isamu was amazed at their awesomeness.

Wow. Love to hear that as well. By then, he was in his late 60s, right?

I didn't read the novel myself, so I don't know any more about it than what was posted in the forum. But here's the link to that discussion. It's found close to the end and the poster's name was ReddyRedWolf.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/maximilian-jenius-vs-alto-saotome.209039/

But in any case, people have also quoted Kawamori himself stating that Max is the best so that kinda ends any debate.

Well, Isamu is also still flying but with the SMS at the end of the movies. I like both really, so I am not going to choose plus one of them has luck as a skill so that throws a wrench in to it. :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Because most of us thought you were joking. :lol:

yeah, i really don't care about a dude with a guitar unless he has pineapple salad.

box will have to be at least 27 or rvf 25 thickness.

HLJ is renowned for necromancy. That VF-22S Miria from few months back must have been loose stock/preowned. Hobbysearch has unsealed preowned but sold at original price.

AE still has that YF-19 unit 4 for 22k. A small premium above the initial price.

Isamu don't care about head laser because he prefer out flying missiles instead of shooting them down. He probably got stuck with the head design even in the YF-29 because it is associated with him in all those "Hero that saved Macross city" posters from Shinsei Industry.

HLJ is renowned for necromancy. That VF-22S Miria from few months back must have been loose stock/preowned. Hobbysearch has unsealed preowned but sold at original price.

AE still has that YF-19 unit 4 for 22k. A small premium above the initial price.

which site is AE?