DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Mine is always @ 0 points :(

lol, I'm in the same boat with 3 complete orders, lol... What does one have to do??

buy one VF-4 from their store :rolleyes:

sorry for further derailing this thread

I read through the terms on NY website, here's how I think it goes.

You will gain points on completed purchases (paid and shipped). If the item was pre-ordered before the points system was started you will not earn points for that purchase, but if the item was pre-ordered after the points system was started you will gain points once it paid for and shipped.

I think that's how it works and why we are not getting points off the current items we have purchased. Here's the link, take a look I could have misunderstood the whole thing. hahaha

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/cms.php?id_cms=37

I am looking at the list of my current POs, none of them will earn me points.

Sorry for the slight detour. :)

Edited by Saburo

I still have no idea what the point of these exp and DP stuff is.

Well...I just read the Discount Power page that Saburo posted (thanks!) and it looks like a moderately convoluted way to encourage your business and award you with some arbitrary discount once you've spent enough $$$.

Similar to something that AmiAmi and Hobby Search already offer, but more complicated and not as transparent to what you'd actually earn (by way of a discount).

-b.

I still have no idea what the point of these exp and DP stuff is.

You can earn points that gain you levels, which are used to customize your NY page :rolleyes: and after obtaining a certain level you can request a discount code. The amount of discount will be determined by NY based on your buying history.

Well...I just read the Discount Power page that Saburo posted (thanks!) and it looks like a moderately convoluted way to encourage your business and award you with some arbitrary discount once you've spent enough $$$.

Similar to something that AmiAmi and Hobby Search already offer, but more complicated and not as transparent to what you'd actually earn (by way of a discount).

-b.

No problem.

It's good they have an incentive program, the strange part is that you don't know how much discount you will get. There is no tiered chart to show what levels get what discount. When you have reached the level for a discount, you send a request for a discount code and then they determine discount amount based on your buying history with them. I hope they day I request a code they are in a good mood (might be best to request after a holiday, they'll all be in good moods.) LOL

One word: funbux :p

Depending on how it's implemented it may be more like bunfux.

Based on how N-Y has conducted some business, I'm betting on the latter - but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Can't wait for more pictures to pop up of the YF-25, although now I really wish it looked like that Bandai 1/72 Kit that folks keep referencing, that thing is awesome.

-b.

-b.

I figured as much. clearly just giving 1% in store credit back with every purchase is too simple and easy to understand. :rolleyes:

Depending on how it's implemented it may be more like bunfux.

Don't let the name deceive you, all funbux are a load of bullshit in varying degrees. I always say that word with some disdain :)

So now that i missed the yf-25 preorder i have -1exp. What does that mean? How do I get rid of it or bring it up?

Order and pay for more stuff.

Or

Whatever it says on the page N-Y has set up explaining their discount and experience points program.

-b.

Update scanner caught Hobby Search opening this back up*;

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10264916

It's gone now but for those that may still be looking tonight/tomorrow you may have a shot.

*no, I did not order one

-b.

I saw that too. I got my Pre-Order invoice from HS and now its paid. :D

So now that i missed the yf-25 preorder i have -1exp. What does that mean? How do I get rid of it or bring it up?

See my post above #424, the link I have provided explains NY's point system. To bring it back up, all you would need to do is complete a purchase.

Gakken: CDJapan lets you choose your shipping speed. I would have been able to cover my costs like Jasonc if I was a little more patient. Instead, I chose standard Air Mail at 3010Y before adding my points. SAL is 1700Y to my address. You can also choose Registered SAL, Registered Air Mail and EMS.

Edited by technoblue

Decided not to wait for HLJ to maybe get them, grabbed one off CDJapan.

Shipping isn't too bad if you use registered SAL, but I decided I didn't feel like trusting "partial tracking." Went for EMS this time.. and it still came out to less then my last NY purchase. :lol:

Dum dum dum...

HERE YOU GO (it's still on pre-order status). I have the NY PO at 15k yen T_T, would love to get it at that price but I already at my cancellation limit break at NY hahaha.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-106908

Got one, thanks!

SAL shipment, still cheaper than NY, I'm not in a rush.

Edited by Valkyrie2008