Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

A little more than $150. If that's high I don't mind because I needed another one to open. You scored nicely with the M&M's.

No, you did well. They're going for $200+ everywhere else ;)

Let us know if it has the rainbow/chrome tinted or the clear canopy so I can be really green with envy :D

Just arrived from HLJ. Ordered Thursday and here Tuesday. Not bad and probably the fastest I've ever had anything in from them.post-10360-0-94586600-1471921146_thumb.jpg

Burried under the other stuff is my Bandai armoured VF-25S 1/72 kit. Yes, I know I'll probably hate the process but it's my ozma itch officially scratched.

I am a long time member of MW, after 12 years, I made a new Macross purchase, thanks again to cwmodels for helping me out!

I spy an armored Low-vis. I wonder if the low vis 2 armor would look good on it.

edited for typo -___-

Edited by vlenhoff

this arrived today! ^_^ Ocular Max Remix Jaguar! B)) shipping from China took its sweet arse time but it made it in the end! :rolleyes: and was it worth the wait! is a very nice toy indeed! :D

now to add a few Decepticon stickers to it and its complete!

attachicon.gif20160823_154453.jpg

Yup. It's Spanner's time to transform and roll out. ;)

How much is it? And how big next to HM-R or 1/60?

Yup. It's Spanner's time to transform and roll out. ;)

How much is it? And how big next to HM-R or 1/60?

Hehe! Although I think "run out" is more appropriate for Ravage! Seeing he has legs rather than wheels! ;)

Got him off ebay for about $70 (aud) delivered! From China of course.. so yeah quite cheap!

And hes tiny compared to HWR Monster! not even at knee height for a 1:60 VF-1..

Edited by spanner

Mmmm boxes of HLJ modeley goodness. :)

No pics handy, but just got my second 1/48 Super/Strike VF-1A/S kit, along with two of the weapons sets. Most amusing part? After a bit of parts clipping and tree trimming, all the pieces from both the Valk and both weapons sets fit into 4 sandwich bags, and got put in one of the standard 1/48th VF-1 kit boxes. That Strike Valk box is beautiful, but man is it huge. :p

If you start running out of room, you can do the same with the VF-25 kits. You can fit the base VF-25 kit in a 1 quart ziplock bag, the armor or super parts will fit in another. My armored Ozma kit box has like 8 VF-25s in it now. :lol:

/begin light humor

Collecting is serious business, yo. I'm going to stock up on funny bones. I'll have one that I can use daily, one that I can put on display in special funny poses, and one that I can keep mint in a sealed funny box.

/end light humor

Joking aside, I've been catching up on a few MP carbots lately, while waiting for some pre-oders. I also picked up a few good deals from the ongoing special stock event at jungle japan. I don't have any pictures handy, so here is the list (the Macross stuff is all from jungle):

• MP-21G Bumble G-2
  • MP-21R Bumble Red
  • MP-25L LoudPedal
  • 1/60 SDF-TV Super Parts Set
  • 1/60 Clear Fan Racer Kit
  • 1/60 SFV-26 VF-1A Cavaliers Valkyrie
Edited by technoblue