Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Sh9000 you're torturing me! I was able to find most of the X-men legends at retail with the exception of Wolverine and deadpool. I really want wolverine, could care less about deadpool. Great pics!

Here is one of the stuff i brought with me (finally) from my trip to USA

post-30636-0-11493900-1472661614_thumb.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles Jango Fett

Its missing the back pack because i just opened it to inspect it, gonna assamble it one the new display cabinet is complete (which i think would be in a couple weeks)

Sh9000 you're torturing me! I was able to find most of the X-men legends at retail with the exception of Wolverine and deadpool. I really want wolverine, could care less about deadpool. Great pics!

Thanks. It was available at TRU when I sent you the link.

Edit: It's available again now.

Edited by sh9000

and probably the best thing to come out of DYRL..

I disagree. Personally, the best thing to come out of DYRL was the Minmay shower scene :) :) :)

But in all seriousness, I think the best thing was the Ai Oboeteimasuka song... with the shower scene as second best :p

I disagree. Personally, the best thing to come out of DYRL was the Minmay shower scene :) :) :)

But in all seriousness, I think the best thing was the Ai Oboeteimasuka song... with the shower scene as second best :p

Wait. What Minmay shower scene? :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! Just got home and had a chance to open it... almost felt like I was committing a crime opening it up for the first time since it left the factory. :D

Minmay pilot figure needed a shower after all these years. :wacko:

Not a huge fan of the movie, but one of my favorite VF-1 designs.

VT-1%20003_zps72bp9c9q.jpg

VT-1%20004_zpscdgew5iw.jpg

VT-1%20005_zpswnqi87ky.jpg

Beautiful VT-1 Lolicon.

I have the very old Yamato V1 Vt-1 and Ve-1. I know they are old, but i still love them. They rest in perpetual fighter mode. I also got them from a member here over 10 years ago xD

Enjoy your valk, such a beautiful piece.

Beautiful VT-1 Lolicon.

I have the very old Yamato V1 Vt-1 and Ve-1. I know they are old, but i still love them. They rest in perpetual fighter mode. I also got them from a member here over 10 years ago xD

Enjoy your valk, such a beautiful piece.

Same here, I have both the old VT/VE-1 V.1's (plus x3 VF-1D's). They're no V.2 but still really cool! B))

Thanks guys! Just got home and had a chance to open it... almost felt like I was committing a crime opening it up for the first time since it left the factory. :D

Minmay pilot figure needed a shower after all these years. :wacko:

VT-1%20005_zpswnqi87ky.jpg

This one really needs a reissue. ;)

By the way, what's about this Minmay shower scene? :rolleyes:

Seriously? You haven't seen the shower scene? It's because of that shower scene that I have "Zero G Love" burned into my mind haha

Hahaha! :lol:

But seriously too, our VCR got tired of me for pressing rewind-play-pause-play-slow-rewind-play-pause-play-slow-rewind of that specific scene. And I wonder, why we don't get that 'much' anymore past the DYRL movie? :rolleyes: