Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Never, EVER transform them.

I actually lol'd :p

The Glaug and The TV SDF-1 have finally arrived. Pictures will be up soon...

mine are finally on their way now too, I had to give up hoping I could ship the Monster with them. :(

Adding here Astralith's VF-1S kit and Froy's TV Super Packs. Thanks guys! ;)

IMG_5505_zpsldp3il3j.jpg

looks great buddy! well done! B))

I too have a VF-1S inbound but an un-assembled assembly kit.. -_-

I really wanna try put this one together myself! :unsure: this could be disastrous! :p:lol:

looks great buddy! well done! B))

I too have a VF-1S inbound but an un-assembled assembly kit.. -_-

I really wanna try put this one together myself! :unsure: this could be disastrous! :p:lol:

Thanks spanner! Yeah, I'm also looking for an unbuilt one since this one I got it pre-built from Astralith. And I want to experience building one in the future. ;)

Thanks spanner! Yeah, I'm also looking for an unbuilt one since this one I got it pre-built from Astralith. And I want to experience building one in the future. ;)

Im both looking forward to and terrified of the build at the same time!

Hehe! Hey u wanna buy mine!? ;)

nice. going to panel line and decal it?

Have to practice airbrushing first. Hehehe. :D

Im both looking forward to and terrified of the build at the same time!

Hehe! Hey u wanna buy mine!? ;)

Sure! Care to PM me shipped price, dear sir? ;)

Just got Spit fire and the paint work on the head ain't bad. The eyes look good and no bloody mouth. It is the same size as the 2000 G, thought it would be bigger.

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

ok so this isn't related to Macross in any way but it is still a toy.. a friggin awesome toy!! B))

this has been in the works for a little while now and I just finalized much of the (financial) details today in fact but im now the proud owner of a brand new 2016 Holden Commodore SS-V Redline edition! (a Chevy SS to you yanks! :p;))

6.2 liters of LS3 V8 muscle (400+ hp) and a manual gear box! Im picking her up tomorrow so its going to be one fine weekend for me! Its what I like to call my 40th birthday present to me! so yeah happy birthday to me! yay! :D

post-21335-0-42286300-1470298793_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-45787800-1470298843_thumb.jpg

ok so this isn't related to Macross in any way but it is still a toy.. a friggin awesome toy!! B))

this has been in the works for a little while now and I just finalized much of the (financial) details today in fact but im now the proud owner of a brand new 2016 Holden Commodore SS-V Redline edition! (a Chevy SS to you yanks! :p;))

6.2 liters of LS3 V8 muscle (400+ hp) and a manual gear box! Im picking her up tomorrow so its going to be one fine weekend for me! Its what I like to call my 40th birthday present to me! so yeah happy birthday to me! yay! :D

20160802_113457.jpg 20160802_113438.jpg

NOICE!!!

attachicon.gif20160802_113457.jpgattachicon.gif20160802_113438.jpg

you know you could get a lot of macross toys with the same money you spend on it! XD

you know you could get a lot of macross toys with the same money you spend on it! XD

I don't even want to think about that! hehe! :p:rolleyes:

it was a long and tough decision to buy this thing.. I have always been very fond of the Commodore's having owned many over the years and seeing this will be the final Aussie built model before an unknown future, I though what better excuse to actually own one!

Its like buying a piece of history! Kinda makes it that bit more special!

There was also the option of a HSV Clubsport or even a GTS! but they are considerably more expensive and im not particularly keen on their body kit styling.. some look rather tacky and over styled screaming boy racer! And they are super expensive to insure!

To me the SS is far more a handsome toned down style that still looks sporty enough. It also has pretty much everything that I could ever need as they are actually very well featured!

Cant wait to take the wheel tomorrow and drive the thing home! :)