Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

No, you did well. They're going for $200+ everywhere else ;)

Let us know if it has the rainbow/chrome tinted or the clear canopy so I can be really green with envy :D

Just received the 1/60 VF-1A DYRL Max along with Marvel Legends Walgreens Punisher and 3.75" Morbius and Rogue. It's the rainbow canopy and it came brand new.

gallery_21587_791_416455.jpeg

post-21587-0-60439700-1473216279_thumb.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

well this is not recent, got it for a year or so, but i just decided to unpack it and display it in the new cabinet.

ArtFX+ IronMan Mark 43 1/6 scale

post-30636-0-58289600-1473294334_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-67001800-1473294366_thumb.jpg

looks great with the lights off

Just received the 1/60 VF-1A DYRL Max along with Marvel Legends Walgreens Punisher and 3.75" Morbius and Rogue. It's the rainbow canopy and it came brand new.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice haul! I need a 1/60 Max! (and Milia!)

I finally got an Ozma and it received a new hair cut right out of the box! I am loving it :)

Looking good! Did you have to trim the antennae or something?

Here's my latest, the SHF FO Heavy Gunner:

Star%20Wars_FO_Stormtroopers_DSC04217_zp
Star%20Wars_FO_Stormtroopers_DSC04218_zp
Star%20Wars_FO_Stormtroopers_DSC04219_zp
Star%20Wars_FO_Stormtroopers_DSC04216_zp
Also put in an order for the Monster...couldn't resist anymore.

image.jpeg

Great haul sh9000! Luckily I needed a clear canopy version, so I won't have to slit my wrist tonight for missing such a great deal. Thanks for letting me know, and enjoy!

gallery_21587_791_380573.jpeg

First of all, congrats sh9000! ^_^

Ok... I kinda got confused a little bit. :wacko: How come Max has a black heatshield on his VF-1S? I thought he should also have the same blue heatshield like his VF-1A? I tried to recheck again some DYRL clips and found that Max has black heatshield on his VF-1S during his CQC with Millia. But the promo pics on the Yamato releases has the blue heatshield. Same thing with Hikaru VF-1S, there's some scene in the movie that shows his heatshield is black and also the skull marking on his Strike Packs are black as well. Animation color errors? But anyways, since seeing the promo pic of Yamato for Max 1S has blue, what's the official take on this? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Finally got a Grimlock for my MP collectionTransformers_Grimlock_DSC04202_zps00rpluTransformers_MegatronVsGrimlock_DSC04214Transformers_MegatronVsGrimlock_DSC04215

And before that, got my definitive Hulkbuster and A decent Punisher3C9EB1A8-3135-4A1C-AC6A-C7FA252E89A0_zps0540C59A-6BE7-4E44-9342-D48EB8C5E084_zpsFC632EEB-932A-4B49-AD61-71040EBFE568_zps

Nice Marvel figures and Transformers.

"Ahahaha! You're lamer than Hawkeye!"

ant-man%20001_zpsivxzvhrz.jpg

ant-man%20002_zpsxgzu70x8.jpg

This is cool. I'm sticking to Marvel Legends though.

The latest figure I just opened:

Batman_Robin_DSC04224_zpsh02cwyn4.jpg

A DKR Robin to go with my Batman.

Also got some goodies from Yeti and rearranged my Macross shelf in the detolf:

Macross_DSC04226_zpszemduigs.jpg

Got some other stands for another setup and picked up my VF-1S today so more pics to come!

These are all great too.

Edited by sh9000

Nice Marvel figures and Transformers.

This is cool. I'm sticking to Marvel Legends though.

These are all great too.

Thanks!

MLs are cheap (although I think still overpriced for what they are unless bought on sale) and do the job for a lot of characters but I wish more companies that put better effort into their figures could make comic versions. I'm not into movie style myself so I'm not into the Marvel SHF stuff but the Sentinal Re:Edit armors are incredible figures and I'm looking into a few more key characters from Mezco.

Thanks!

MLs are cheap (although I think still overpriced for what they are unless bought on sale) and do the job for a lot of characters but I wish more companies that put better effort into their figures could make comic versions. I'm not into movie style myself so I'm not into the Marvel SHF stuff but the Sentinal Re:Edit armors are incredible figures and I'm looking into a few more key characters from Mezco.

Same here, I have been loving the Sentinal Re:Edit armors for alot of reasons but a big one is that they are based on the comic armors. I was so excited that they did a Hulkbuster. I can honestly say I not be wanting another Hulkbuster, ever. I hope they kept doing more armors from the comics like superior Iron Man suit.

Same here, I have been loving the Sentinal Re:Edit armors for alot of reasons but a big one is that they are based on the comic armors. I was so excited that they did a Hulkbuster. I can honestly say I not be wanting another Hulkbuster, ever. I hope they kept doing more armors from the comics like superior Iron Man suit.

Yeah, Hulkbuster is amazing and I'm glad I never wasted time and money on another one since the Toy Biz version. As good as it is, I would have passed on it if it wasn't comic style. The War Machine one is nice too:

Marvel_DSC04137_zps3iyzo3b7.jpg

They are all nice but I just don't have as much interest in the other ones out right now. If they make some classic armors like the Neo-Proto, those will be bought instantly!

The only other hope we had was Revoltech with their new comic line but it seems like it's been shut down and will die as fast as it showed up. At least I'll get Deadpool and see how their Spidey ends up.

Edited by Slave IV