Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

260 for the figure and shipping, an additional 8 dollar charge from paypal cause I have to put it on a CC, and of course there will be exchange rate deduction too, always seem to get 'em cause I'm buying over seas. I get nailed by HLJ on that ALL the time, and I'm pretty sure I have been from NY as well. I don't even remember what my shipping choice was except it's fedex...so who knows! I might of actually gone all out on the shipping cause it wasn't that much at the time. Damn fedex....can't you cut me a break and we'll do some drug business togehter to cut cost?!

does NY have an overnight stripper-gram delivery option I'm not aware of?

Sign me up! She better be hot with no battle scars either...

Stock shortages/delays and pseudo-scalper pricing be damned.

-b.

Why are you guys getting payment requests now when it isn't released until the 9th of next month?

Anyway I'm not worried regarding my pre-order with CD Japan.

Final payment request is due by 6th August. I paid early in hope that those who pay first get their item packed and ship early. Can't wait for the Tornado parts to arrive tomorrow.

That's not that bad for (2) of them, but still...

:hail:

-b.

I would agree... if there weren't a clip for Battroid. Yeah, yeah. Anyway, looking at the cockpit and the nose cone my potential modification night work. Not sure if the upper half of the body that fits over the cockpit is held down by that clip as well though.

The big black brace under his pecs.

under the shoulder boulder holder.

Isn't that the folded up lerx?

*edit: nvm I misinterpreted when you say under the pecs as being directly below it towards the ground.

Edited by close313

Not just weathered, it looks like it's been through a tour of duty. Says 10/18 in the box on the upper left, might that be a release date?

Thats pretty crazy weathering! Too bad he left the black parts totally bare and new looking - kind of a amateurish job if ask me. Our MacrossJunkie would do better!

Not just weathered, it looks like it's been through a tour of duty. Says 10/18 in the box on the upper left, might that be a release date?

You can clearly see the release date on the first picture but you can't see much detail with these crappy cellphone cameras.

Buy a real camera with lots of megapixels... they are pretty cheap these days unless you go full paparazzo. :lol:

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

You can clearly see the release date on the first picture and can't see much detail with these crappy cellphone cameras.

Buy a real camera with lots of megapixels... they are pretty cheap these days.

my heart started to race wildly when I saw people posting up that they got their payment requests.. thought we might be blessed with an earlier than expected release! but it was not to be.. a little more investigation seems to hold firm the 9th of August.

Hope CDJ doesn't mess about when the time comes.. :rolleyes:

my heart started to race wildly when I saw people posting up that they got their payment requests.. thought we might be blessed with an earlier than expected release! but it was not to be.. a little more investigation seems to hold firm the 9th of August.

Hope CDJ doesn't mess about when the time comes.. :rolleyes:

They charge more for the shipping but they have never messed up yet as I'm concerned. ;)

Please don't be rude, guys. At least we got pics which is more than what most of us contribute. Thanks for the pics all the same, Shukenzero!