The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

I can't unsee it!

Finished Sunstreaker today. Strange thing about the yellow paint is that it's a little darker when applied to a plastic surface vs. a metal one. Oh well. The black intakes and roof panel were originally stickers. Now they're painted on.

th_20140920_220620_zpstmb10i0k.jpg

Edited by RD Blade

I can't unsee it!

Finished Sunstreaker today. Strange thing about the yellow paint is that it's a little darker when applied to a plastic surface vs. a metal one. Oh well. The black intakes and roof panel were originally stickers. Now they're painted on.

th_20140920_220620_zpstmb10i0k.jpg

Looking great RD! :o

I got Wheeljack yesterday and he is fantastic. There are some really cool engineering marvels happening at almost every stage of transformation. This MP car line is totally blowing everything else out of the water. Binal-what? :p

No pics no justice! :p:D

Edited by Valkyrie2008

I forgot to pay my HLJ shipping until today. Probably won't see wheeljack for a few days haha

ByDHJsrCIAA6XbX.jpg

Translation 01 : "It was also a tweet information station, but to the MP Star Saber, as a bonus part, Saber blade small also included. Blade of the saber blade of small, Yes you have to like can be accommodated in the upper part of the V-Star in blade similar to normal. "
Source: https://twitter.com/TFYUKI/status/51...326848/photo/1

Translation 02 : "Storage of the blade of the saber blade is a Good point of Kunihiro, who developed the original question, this time, we have added the opening and closing of the lid in order to match the image of anime more"
Source: https://twitter.com/TFYUKI/status/513632118291714048

Translation 03 : "Also housed part of the blade of a small blade, make sure to Kunihiro said, so did it with is a part was not even going to put something gimmick, especially in the original question, this time, the storage space for the blade, MP I have been designed as a gimmick of the original."
Source: https://twitter.com/TFYUKI/status/513633318013636610

Edited by Gakken85

Apparently UM and SS are going to have fairly significant amounts of diecast per yuki.

Looks like the feet are going to be diecast.

Wow. Totally going to be the best MP ever made, in terms of options, features, size, and detail.

10370818_901940083167617_383345954211829

10644837_901940116500947_499410780813911

10698406_901940169834275_637537163485801

Edited by Gakken85

Apparently UM and SS are going to have fairly significant amounts of diecast per yuki.

Looks like the feet are going to be diecast.

Wow. Totally going to be the best MP ever made, in terms of options, features, size, and detail.

WOW! I should have ordered 2. It is looking great.

Seeing all the attention to playabiility n star saber is a bittersweet. its frustrating because they obviously didn't spend 1/2 as much effort on magnus, but i guess it makes for a cooler SS toy. i don't have any nostalgia for it, though ti does remind me of a lot of other 80s style mecha (mostly pre TF believe it or not).

My Wheeljack(s) shall stay in my Private Warehouse at HLJ. I'm in no rush to have another Masterpiece Transformer, or two, sit in their boxes in my "toy" closet. :p

-b.

Same here. I'll ship it after UM and Star Saber are ready to go.

Here's my latest custom. It was Thor / A-10 Warthog, now it's Cobra Commander / Rattler.

th_Thor_zpsb118e02d.jpg th_20140923_202828_zpsbzlthebh.jpg th_1411618213016_zpsz7uugdcy.jpg

Still can't transform it due to the paint / clear coat not being ready. I'll probably add more stickers to the plane mode.

Edited by RD Blade

HLJ's Private Warehouse FTW.

IIRC it was BBTS who came up with this concept, and I am glad other companies are doing the same.

With that said, BBTS once kept my "Pile of Loot"for over a year!. My pile of loot was so big as well as my smile.

Unfortunately HLJ will keep my PrivateWarehouse for only 60 days [as corrected by Dobber & Gakken86]

Anyway, i am glad I at least saved some money on shipping, but I want to play with Wheel Jack right now...

Thanks Dobber and Gakken85, I am sorry, i have a lot of things in my mind...

i have no idea why I typed 6 months. :(

Edited by vlenhoff

OK, Toys R Us really has to get their act together with online orders. I've ordered from them perhaps five times in as many years and they screwed up two of those. Shitty track record. I got an email from them yesterday telling me that they were cancelling my pre-order for Jetfire. So I went ahead and pre-ordered it elsewhere. Today I get an email from TRU. You guessed it..."Your item has shipped!" Eff you, Toys R Us. If the other store had Jetfire in stock, I would be out $50. <_<