DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

OK, something really screwed up happened...it seems that after my item shipped out, my bank declined the payment to HS, and returned the funds to my account. Yesterday, the payment was shown as pending, today, my account isn't showing the payment at all, and my funds are back up to where they were before my card was charged.... :blink:

My Valk is shown as being dispatched from their office of outward exchange, meaning it's on it's way here to the states... :huh:

WTF, over?!

-Kyp

If I were you I'd wait for HS to contact you regarding repayment and having the toy in-hand, safe and sound, before doing anything, then I'd check and double check with the bank, credit cart, or whatever, just to make absolutely sure; then, and only then, I'd repay in order to make good on the purchase. It's not HS's fault and it's not your fault, but you do not want to end up paying twice, and finding yourself in the position of having to request reimbursement.

Those still wanting to get one, I will be patient. I won't be surprise to see them up again from HLJ, Hobby Search and Amiami. NY will put them up again probably first with a premium and if no one buys then they will drop it. I pick up some at Amazon JP last week before the stock came in at 11,760 Yen each before shipping.

Damn, that was fast. Where did you order from and by what carrier? Mine was shipped Friday via Fed Ex and was supposed to arrive Wednesday but it appears to have been held up either leaving Japan or entering the US as now the status is unknown.