DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Unfortunately, the v1 25G's sniper rifle wouldn't be mountable in fighter mode on the renewal if you went that route, however.

Good point...

Its just frustrating not being able to find a Renewal VF25G, so much so I grew content with my 1st edition.

Tamashii website still says 10-12-13. Maybe it's a typo. Anyhoo, saw a new VF-25G renewal on Amazon for $200 plus 14.80 SAL unregistered with option to upgrade to EMS while searching for a release date for the 25A if any of you are still looking for one.

Tamashii website still says 10-12-13. Maybe it's a typo. Anyhoo, saw a new VF-25G renewal on Amazon for $200 plus 14.80 SAL unregistered with option to upgrade to EMS while searching for a release date for the 25A if any of you are still looking for one.

Thanks for the tip!

But I just ordered a used Ozma off Mandarake, and lupin just posted a SV51 over in the sales thread. Its like some higher power is revealing all of the models i've been looking for and decided to play a cruel joke and make all of them available at once to make me choose.

I think its just that all of Macross collecting is in a soft market right now. Some people who went nuts in the great inflation of early '13 are selling some stuff back, and people who missed the inflation curve are cashing in late. Plus the fact that Arcadia is going full steam ahead. It's a perfect storm.

Prices are pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Not sure why Bandai's stuff is so hard to sell right now, or why you can find it so relatively cheap in the right places. I assume it's just over saturation and the recent renewal releases being so well distributed.

It's a good time to be collecting.

Edited by Gakken85

I think its just that all of Macross collecting is in a soft market right now. Some people who went nuts in the great inflation of early '13 are selling some stuff back, and people who missed the inflation curve are cashing in late. Plus the fact that Arcadia is going full steam ahead. It's a perfect storm.

Prices are pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Not sure why Bandai's stuff is so hard to sell right now, or why you can find it so relatively cheap in the right places. I assume it's just over saturation and the recent renewal releases being so well distributed.

It's a good time to be collecting.

prices are pretty good for certain ones only. The vf-25f/s are still hard to find at a reasonable price, right? Many folks say that it is just a matter of time before they are re-issued again. But with the poor showing of the recent relelases (rvf-25, vf-171 cf, vf-27, vf-25a), may cause Bandai to put off any more re-issue.

Guest davidwhangchoi

prices are pretty good for certain ones only. The vf-25f/s are still hard to find at a reasonable price, right? Many folks say that it is just a matter of time before they are re-issued again. But with the poor showing of the recent relelases (rvf-25, vf-171 cf, vf-27, vf-25a), may cause Bandai to put off any more re-issue.

25F is still at a relative low price though it sold pretty well and beginning to be moderate in difficulty to find, it still can be found. mandarake just sold one for 13,000yen (131usd) which is pretty good.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i got my notice from hobby search that my pre-order vf-25a is reserved in stock

just got my paypal request and paid!!!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The VF-25A ''light tan'' is it V2, V2 Renewal or V3?

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the VF-25G Renewal version (V2) with different paint scheme and gun. They would have pointed out differences if it was different from the V2, Only one way to find out and that is wait till people get them and start posting their impressions.

Strange. Have to check my email account for an invoice. There was nothing yesterday and nothing inside the spam folder.... :unsure:

Just received mine from NY about 20 minutes ago. Debating on paying (payment due by the 18th) since they've been unresponsive to questions about shipping on my last paid order.

-b.

Wait, I thought NY doesn't do cancellations once they ask for payment (or risk getting blacklisted)? Or is that okay?

You have the correct understanding, you risk having your account closed. All depends on your history with them.

-b.

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the VF-25G Renewal version (V2) with different paint scheme and gun. They would have pointed out differences if it was different from the V2, Only one way to find out and that is wait till people get them and start posting their impressions.

Ok, thanks.

I have pre-ordered one for JPY 14700 but not sure if I will get it.

Just received mine from NY about 20 minutes ago. Debating on paying (payment due by the 18th) since they've been unresponsive to questions about shipping on my last paid order.

-b.

Wait a minute. Payment due by the 18th? I thought this is going to be released on the 12th?

Also, technically you don't have to wait to be invoiced. Just log in your account and click the "pay my order" link. I know a member of another forum I frequent got his order cancelled but when he argued that he never got a payment request, they said its the customers responsibility to keep track of their orders.

I need help in transforming my 27 & 29. I find it really hard to insert the cockpit in the chest plate and hellishly difficult taking the cockpit out of the chest plate. the pointy tip always get caught and it's always by a miracle that I manage to get it out everytime. Does anyone have the exact steps to do so? I watched many reviews in youtube and it always seem so easy : ( (for putting it in at least).

Edited by close313