DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Looks like Bandai offered less discount to retailers for the 25 CF.

Both Amiami and Hobby Search pre-order discount prices are higher than before.

Makes no difference to the most of us who won't be able to order from them.

Has Amiami sold out? I got one in my cart but can't check out.

Yeah...they're gone for now. Hopefully these end up like the 171 and RVF and we'll have another crack at them down the road.

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow even the cannon fodder version sells out almost instantly.

Decided to turn on my page scanner and got one at Hobby Search, after skipping NY and CDJ. Never paid full MSRP for a Bandai valk and don't plan to start. :p

congrats! thought you were sitting this out. lucky dog. i paid the full 14000yen but went cheap with SAL

I need one more, I will keep in the hunt I guess.

If these are anything like the last couple releases everyone will be able to get one by release day for retail. My suggestion...NO ONE go for NY's marked up prices unless it's only ~$20 more than retail. They've already put the RVFs back down to retail price (well about $3 over but so what) and they'll do the same with this release. Plus there's all the people who got one from Amiami and elsewhere to try to make a buck...they'll be selling theirs on Amazon Japan for retail just like the 171Cf and RVF right now.

Frustrating as I am always able to get it to my cart but can't check out. Oh well I managed to secure from other places but still looking for some more. Thanks.

Guess the VF-25 is more popular than the 171 CF - no luck this time with the pre-orders on any of the sites. I'm sure NY will re-open it again soon, but F-it, I'm going to bed. -_-

Goodluck to those that are still trying and congrats to those that got their orders.