DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

it's at 275 now :D

Hmm. I bought from him before I learned about this forum, so I got an ebay message from him saying that he's doing a sale of vf-25f at $225. I don't know why his ebay listing is still at the original. I suppose asking him about it wouldn't hurt.

Hmm. I bought from him before I learned about this forum, so I got an ebay message from him saying that he's doing a sale of vf-25f at $225. I don't know why his ebay listing is still at the original. I suppose asking him about it wouldn't hurt.

I would say don't even waste your time with him. He's obviously a wallet raping tool bag and should die. Just buy from an online retailer.

I've never been into the CFs before, but this looks so amazing! Also I'm so impressed with the engineering of the renewals now... this is a must buy, I hope we can get it without all the sleepless nights maybe even at MSRP? I don't dare to hope for below MSRP like the VF-171 ;-)

I've never been into the CFs before, but this looks so amazing! Also I'm so impressed with the engineering of the renewals now... this is a must buy, I hope we can get it without all the sleepless nights maybe even at MSRP? I don't dare to hope for below MSRP like the VF-171 ;-)

It's a tough thing isn't it. I do like CF schemes in general and I'd like to get more Renewal 25's if I can but I'm done with all this crazy pre-order crap. I'm hoping it goes the same way as the RVF-25 (just a little vigilance after release day will get you a retail price one). I'll be sitting out pre-orders entirely I think.

Good luck to you kids on the preoders. I've had enough of the VF-25 and Bandai's preorder shenanigans, so there'll be one less person to compete with.

I might pick one up if I happen to stumble across an open preorder below MSRP, but no more staying up all night for Bandai toys. :p

I doubt you guys have to worry too much. Cannon fodders sell terrible in Japan (as evidenced by the 171 Nightmare Plus and Yamato's V2 VF-1A cannon fodder toys which both went on super clearance before the panic led them to selling out.

Seriously, no need to worry about VF-25A. The scalpers know, through VF-171, that cannon fodder units don't sell, so they won't preorder to screw the market. Many people on this board also said they are not interested in mooks like this. This is probably the easiest to get.

Repacking some of my Renewals and I came up with a theory why the wings are bend upwards. It's due to the packaging!

So the Yamato toys being stored in plastic trays only with foil on the parts that are in danger of being damaged (like the position lights). On Bandai toys you have the whole toy packaged in a plastic bag that is then stored in a styrofoam tray. If you are not careful about it when you press the toy inside the tray the plastic bag will apply force upward when rubbing against the styrofoam. Since the wings are wide and light this force will bend the wings upward. An extended amount of time in this position will bend the wings permanently.

I thought of this because my RVF-25 was packaged in a way that forced one wing to separate from the legs and was bend more then all my other wings on the Renewals.

What do you think? Does it sound plausible?