Yamato v2. 1/60 VF-1A Cavaliers

IXTL

anyone else notice the katakana under the blue 30th Anniversary text on the top right of the box says "option parts set"? maybe i m seeing things, but here's hoping it actually comes with them!

Yes, that is what it says.

I would have preferred you said VF-84 Jolly Rogers, but VF-103 is ok too. :p

I like the dark blue for this VF-1A, I'll definitely pick one up.

Personally, I like the VF-84 Jolly Rogers myself, but I thought they were deactivated.. I just threw one out there as an example. :D

anyone else notice the katakana under the blue 30th Anniversary text on the top right of the box says "option parts set"? maybe i m seeing things, but here's hoping it actually comes with them!

I have a feeling that the option parts will come with any of the 30th anniversary releases. I hope Yamato does not stop adding the parts once the year is over.

Edited by Loop

option parts and cavaliers in the one sentence sounds sexy to me.

If any owner has the urge to transform to battroid with option parts and take pics,don,t let anyone stop you,post until your lightheaded,then continue to post!! :wub:

I recall seeing a similar image before, clearly remember the Alaska base 1A on the right, but I just noticed the Browny 1D on the left... non-trainer 1D on the way, too?

Those were seen in the Virgin Road episode, but it's just a painted example of the VF-1D's kit.

ep25_wedding3.png

Oh, I know the unit is canon to the show (everytime I see that sequence I'm reminded of how lousy the animation was in that episode...), I just never thought I'd see that variant released, and it seems it's not going to be.

Bummer on it being just a painted 1/60 assembly kit, but I suppose that the kits of the 1A, 1J, 1S, and 1D are a costomizers dream come true.

I've just got a response from HLJ by saying that my order has being processed now...Thanks god!

Do you have the dyrl CF-1A in preorder too? My CF-1A shows "discontinued", and I hope it's not case like the VF-1D is repeating now. I'm so close to hit the button now.

9225048-large.jpg

My order of the CF DYRL? VF-1A shows discontinued too <_<

My VF-1A Cavaliers order is processing though. I'm waiting for another order of the cavaliers with ishop2go.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Yeah Im pretty sure the HLJ site is just messed up again.

Yeah, you are right. I just received a payment acknowledgement for the dyrl CF-1A and Cavaliers. -_-

My order of the CF DYRL? VF-1A shows discontinued too <_<

My VF-1A Cavaliers order is processing though. I'm waiting for another order of the cavaliers with ishop2go.

I guess your CF DYRL will be processed too.

Yeah guys, sometime today I was billed and both the DYRL? CF VF-1A and the Cavaliers were moved to my private warehouse. They never even replied to my personal e-mail which is odd. They may have been put on blast if this happened to all of the customers who ordered.

*Edit

I just checked my paypal and it does not show a charge......

*Another Edit

OK, so it turns out I had selected the PayPal merchant auth like usual. What actually happened was they charged my CC that was on file with them.

The site is f*cked up still as far as I can tell. At least I got my valks :D, but they need to get their sh!t together!

Edited by Loop

sent an email to HLJ about my particular problem..something about Paypal not having my home address that matched the one they had or something...anyways...got a response less than 2 hrs later. Great customer service I must say..not sure what's going on with the whole Paypal payment option, but I'm sure it will get worked out...ready to get my Cavalier!

this is a first....am i the first to get a cavalier? i can confirm there are no option parts no matter what the 30th anniversary label says at least not on mine.

I'm guessing the option parts only come with the ones sold at WF, then? Can I ask if the box you received actually has that "30th anniversary オプションパーツ付きSET (option parts included)" label on it?

I'm guessing the option parts only come with the ones sold at WF, then? Can I ask if the box you received actually has that "30th anniversary オプションパーツ付きSET (option parts included)" label on it?

Where have you seen pics of the Cavaliers valk sporting the option parts? The pics of it posted on the MW front page don't seem to show the parts on the valk? -_-

Where have you seen pics of the Cavaliers valk sporting the option parts? The pics of it posted on the MW front page don't seem to show the parts on the valk? -_-

There was a picture posted of the box, and it had the 30th anniversary band on the box.

yes my box had the 30th anniversary band sticker. no option parts inside though.

granted it is possible they forgot to put it in or someone swiped it? i doubt it though. yamato doesn't seal their boxes wtih tape but this box i could tell had not been opened before. as a reminder, at least for the one valk with optino parts i do have (reissue 1D) they come in a bag taped to the back of one of the plastic trays. now i suppose there is a possibility they just forgot to include it, but i guess thats unlikely.

i'll wait for others to chime in when they get theirs. if other's do have it, i'm going to raise hell! lol. btw, most retailers list the valks that do come with it as "+ option parts", this one doesn't have that designation on any retailer site.

i'll try to snap a couple quick pics when i get home tonight.

Edited by Mechapilot77