Yamato v2. 1/60 VF-1A Cavaliers

IXTL

that's hot! ...in other news---got my shipping notification from HLJ today! As for the whole option parts deal---no big deal to me...I still have plenty of extras that I got from our good buddy EXO's resin run a year or so ago..and frankly..they're every bit as good as Yamato's. -_-

Holy crap that is an awesome picture. Do you have one with the all 3 in fighter mode?

Thanks! Sorry that I don't have them in fighter mode yet... Decided to keep them as a battroid squad at the meanwhile. :)

gallery_10384_558_3726.jpg

Bad lighting... Wrong background color... Anyhow... Just want to say they fit very well.

Edited by ff95gj

Thanks! Sorry that I don't have them in fighter mode yet... Decided to keep them as a battroid squad at the meanwhile. :)

gallery_10384_558_3726.jpg

Bad lighting... Wrong background color... Anyhow... Just want to say they fit very well.

The Sith Lord and the apprentices..hehe!!

Edited by caslon

Just got mine in about an hour ago, along with a DYRL Hikaru 1S and a Fokker 1S with extra parts. Gotta say, I don't think I've ever received 3 toys at the same time. It was like Christmas today. Overall, I like the Cavaliers version. It's a bit darker than I thought, but not bad looking at all. I wish it came with optional heads, as a 1J for this would've been preferred much more, but I can definitely live with it. After these, I really realized that my little office is running super short on space. Closet is maxed out, IKEA display cases are maxed out, and I barely have room above the IKEAs for anything else. As we're moving soon, I'll have a dedicated room for these, but man, It's gonna be a tight fit now. Gonna have to start putting these in moving boxes soon.

IKEA display cases are maxed out, and I barely have room above the IKEAs for anything else.

Im with ya. I think this is the first time I got 3 valks at once. And my ikea things are pretty much stuffed including the top as well. I don't know what to do with them. I have a 1/48 in woodland armor standing on the kitchen counter and Vf-27 grace sitting on the dining room table.

Just got mine in about an hour ago, along with a DYRL Hikaru 1S and a Fokker 1S with extra parts. Gotta say, I don't think I've ever received 3 toys at the same time. It was like Christmas today. Overall, I like the Cavaliers version. It's a bit darker than I thought, but not bad looking at all. I wish it came with optional heads, as a 1J for this would've been preferred much more, but I can definitely live with it. After these, I really realized that my little office is running super short on space. Closet is maxed out, IKEA display cases are maxed out, and I barely have room above the IKEAs for anything else. As we're moving soon, I'll have a dedicated room for these, but man, It's gonna be a tight fit now. Gonna have to start putting these in moving boxes soon.

It's the first time that I see Yamato let the "T" crotch unfinished on an assembled toy. Maybe they have started doing that, but how are the crotches on your 30th 1S, paint matched or metal? Or only the Cavaliers has unfinished crotch like the kit?

After an hour in traffic in 101 degree heat to FedEx and back...... <_<

As JasonC mentioned...it IS dark! Anybody else notice the odd spelling on the inside of the box??? I like it...if nothing else...because it represents a bird seen on screen for like 2 seconds and it's a $100+ toy with an animation error of where the kite logo is on every other Valk! Gotta LOVE Macross! :lol:

post-11393-0-96378200-1344300710_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-22551900-1344300718_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-80839400-1344300726_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-82340400-1344300733_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-47024500-1344300742_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-40081500-1344300752_thumb.jpg

LOL! That's why they delayed it for a month. 1st "Lets add option parts", but forget to add them. 2nd "Oh Sh!t, we forgot to add engrish to the box" People all these pics make me want to release my toys from the HLJ toy prison. On a more serious note, the paint scheme is a lot darker than I anticipated, but that's OK cause she is still a beautiful bird.

Edited by Loop

It's the first time that I see Yamato let the "T" crotch unfinished on an assembled toy. Maybe they have started doing that, but how are the crotches on your 30th 1S, paint matched or metal? Or only the Cavaliers has unfinished crotch like the kit?

The Roy 1S has matching color, just like the original, just with no damn fast/strike packs. Grrrrrr.

Ok just got around to messing with it. I think my favorite mode is gerwalk. The light shins and red on the wings make it look good. And Im usually not to into gerwalk.

Just got mine and I agree - gerwalk looks sweet!

Sooooo... more pics of this mode please? It is the least represented around here.