Yamato v2. 1/60 VF-1A Cavaliers

IXTL

The thing is that Mechapilot77 received his and he confirmed that despite having the 30th anniversary band on the box it came with no option parts.

オプションパーツ付き = With optional parts though :(

I guess I won't know until I release mine from the HLJ warehouse. Does no one else have this valk yet?

Edited by Loop

post-12913-0-07870800-1343787402_thumb.jpgpost-12913-0-44691200-1343787381_thumb.jpgpost-12913-0-68400200-1343787416_thumb.jpg

as promised some photos. not my best work. had to hurry...light was already fading when i started but really getting faint by the time i got into battroid mode. had to edit the colors slightly so you can see what it really looks like.....someday i'll take pictures with better, more and diffuse light

post-12913-0-15168300-1343787489_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mechapilot77

funny---I was thinking it looked a little TOOOO dark for my liking....almost black. I'll have to wait and see it in person.

you know...how COOL would this have been as a two seater...kinda Navy F-14 luv... ^_^

Edited by derex3592

I meant tooling cost for the V2 GBP. They made a great armor set but have only released the blue and red TV version.

They need a city camo or stealth GBP release to go with this cavalier...

Yup...It's really funny that Yamato released more custom schemes on 1/48, but never milked their moulds much on the V2 1/60 which they do have more official schemes from TV and Dyrl though.

I meant tooling cost for the V2 GBP. They made a great armor set but have only released the blue and red TV version.

They need a city camo or stealth GBP release to go with this cavalier...

Ahh..now I fully agree with you on that! A little milking of the GBP 1:60 armor would be great!

...Kinda like the box art from the 80's, with GBP schemes such as Milia's red, Max's blue, or the fodder brown colored armors. I painted my 1/48 GBP-clad fodder 1A like the prototype woodland pictures that had the shoulder and arm covers in a mint green, and the chest and arm covers in flat red. I might paint the fodder like the armor...someday.

Edited by Wasabi-san

Ditto on the custom GBP armor. They have so many schemes they could do. Same with the Fast pack armor. They should release several custom or never released before valks with newly colored aromr and or fastpacks.

Just got mine from AMIAMI, no option parts included but it did have the 30th anniversary sticker on it. :(

Not too big of an issue for me, but really seems like they dropped the ball. I only own 2 VF-1's that have the option parts so they are a minority in my collection.