HLJ Yamato Sale!!!

Jasonc

When I saw the Regult as part of the promotional banner, i was pretty excited, but turned out to be a measly 10% off... :rolleyes:

Same thought here. I was hoping for 40% off or something close to that. That 10% does not even cover for shipping cost.

I wouldn't get that VF-1J, looks like old stock and if the shoulders break on you HLJ won't answer e-mails about it anymore...

45% off the canon fodder was too tempting to pass though, they got me again, damn Yamato sales!

Mommar you got an old package rigth?

I sure did. So far I've been lucky with no exploding shoulders. That's twice actually, once for the VF-0A and once for the original VF-1A DYRL Hikaru release.

Edited by Mommar

Guest davidwhangchoi

Guys, do you know if VF-0A from HLJ is a 2006 product or 2010?

HLJ VF-0A

Box image looks like 2010

2006 BOX

VF-0A%20Unknown%20Box.jpg

2010 BOX

vf0a_box.jpg?w=500&h=333

i got a vf-0a in december 2010 and it was new stock. but e-mail to make sure they describe the package to you. (i had them do that for my order,)

Just got my CF 1A - and all that chocolately engine goodness.

What a great finish these things have.

So fun taking all the little covering pieces off the wing lights and landing gears - makes the 'opening' process last longer.

Put on the TV super parts too, going to leave it in fighter mode for a while.

The gun pod does touch the ground barely - is there something I should adjust still?

Everything snaps together so well, so tight even with all the super parts on...

The gun pod does touch the ground barely - is there something I should adjust still?

you can adjust the handle of the gunpod a little... move it out just a little and it'll angle the gunpod ever so slighty while attached to the arms in f-mode. here's a pic... the clearance i very minimal but the front sight doesn't touch the ground.

post-8437-0-08753000-1311369780_thumb.jpg

i'm thinking i have too many VF-1s already but now that i displayed my VF-1J Hik w/out the armor beside TV Max, i'm tempted to get TV Kaki... it's just the crappy exchange rate that's stopping me. <_<

Since HLJ has a sale, I'm thinking of completing one of my squadrons from either the TV series or DYRL, but I'm not sure which one. I only need TV Max and Kakizaki for the TV series and for DYRL I need all 3 VF-1A's with fast packs. Which one do you guys think is more impressive to have completed and /or suggest??? I've been thumped on this one for awhile...can't decide...argggg...

Since HLJ has a sale, I'm thinking of completing one of my squadrons from either the TV series or DYRL, but I'm not sure which one. I only need TV Max and Kakizaki for the TV series and for DYRL I need all 3 VF-1A's with fast packs. Which one do you guys think is more impressive to have completed and /or suggest??? I've been thumped on this one for awhile...can't decide...argggg...

TV FTW man...DYRL schemes are tooooo i dunno..blah??? :ph34r:

It will be less expensive to complete the TV squadron and you're only two short. I'd finish the TV one first. But after that, I'd go for the DYRL? squad. I'm a sucker for DYRL? VF-1A's ;)

Ditto what Ignacio said. I already had the squad in the 1/48 scale, and when the 1/60 v2's came out I decided to get the Tv versions of the vermillion squad. I'm now leaning towards getting the Max and Kakizaki dyrl versions to complete the dyrl squad.