DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

There's HKCollectibles which I've seen mentioned on the forums.

http://www.hkcollectibles.com/

I haven't ordered from there myself, but I'm tempted due to the HKD to USD conversion advantage. Anyone order from them before? Are they reliable and pack/ship the product well?

Their price for VF-25S is still more expensive than AmiAmi's current (much higher than before) price for the VF-25F.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

oh. sorry about that. I only checked 'restock' part, but didn't noticed they changed the discount amount... It used to be much cheaper there...Maybe it's better off waiting for other shops to get more stock with better discount.

Amiami is losing. They banned my friend first for always ordering 3 of every item (He orders for me and another friend). After they allowed him back on, they banned him again for cancelling a pre-order. Aside the stupid large boxes, or the overly tight boxes where the goods inside get damaged, I think they can't handle the volumne of clients.

And yes, 20 Yen discount??? WTF...

They put the max quantities per person for every item right on the page... I don't see how it could have been a surprise orders got cancelled when more than one was done...

photo-5.jpg

I have no problems with them limiting quantities per buyer. Every other toy line, be it GI Joes, Transformers, etc. has huge problems with scalpers, or army builders getting on early and basically buying up huge quantities of stuff. Not that anyone would really have the money to buy 10 of these things at once, but the point is, if it is limited one per buyer, it is so much easier for the rest of us to at least grab one. Imagine the outrage if people were allowed to buy multiples if they felt like it? Considering the huge discount on this when Amiami first put it up for sale, I have no problems with them doing this. If you think paying nearly full MSRP is crappy now, just wait until these sell out and you have to go to eBay. The prices of the 29 is an excellent example. And I don't think Amiami is losing. These will sell out again in no time. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you get your order in. :)

Edited by pud333

I didn't pre-order Alto version, and I'm too going through the consequences after seeing 'in-hand' photos and reviews.

I ended up missing AmiAmi's original 27% off pre-order deal (was about $135 + shipping) and now they raised the price almost back to retail..

Anime Export had some in stock, but I decided not to use them since they shipped my other orders to wrong person by mistake ( and took them a long time to approve my refund)

So... I ended up ordering it from some other place called etoysjapan. This was a day before AmiAmi restocked (and raised the price) First time buying from them, so I'll see how it goes...

It sounds like they have an office in California, but they ship directly from HK. so they didn't charge tax for CA residents and shipping was about $20.

Deng... I'm paying about $50 more for this... :(

At least I secured Ozma version per-order from AmiAmi, so yeah...

hello

time to panic for me

I have send this photo to my seller and Bandai

my current nightmare after a first transformation into battroid mode

:(

Sanstitre.png

Woah,that sucks! It's like it is flashing everyone. Who's the seller you bought it from?

hello

time to panic for me

I have send this photo to my seller and Bandai

my current nightmare after a first transformation into battroid mode

:(

Not to question your complaint, but I had a similar accident happened last time. Went through agony and pain and got the parts delivered. a few years later I found the part under the speaker when I was moving furniture around... :0P

hello all

I have checked the transformation's area again and it is not there

and yes it did fall but in the factory :wacko:

it is a factory assembly issue and my retailer could not see it in fighter mode

Regarding Bandai: do they send replacement parts ?

any experience from a mumber ?

this model is selling out fast and that does not sound good for me...

Edited by Ghostkiller

the half tornado mode does not look bad on the v2 or should I say the light tornado mode :p

sorry for the crappy background :unsure:

DSC04509.jpg

I still prefer my valks the way I prefer my women: nekkid. :p

Edited by pud333

Hearing about the missing crotch piece, I went into panic mode and transformed the VF-25 for the first time. Thank God the part was there.

And damn, that is one sexy GERWALK mode. The Battroid mode is pretty kickass as well, but the real prize here is definitely that gorgeous A-stance on those long legs.

My only complaint is that the gun-pod is a bit of a bitch to put on its hands. The fingers were a little too tight.

Also, I found that the shoulder hinges weren't as tight as I'd like them to be. They DO hold when I pose the arms in a horizontal position, but give it some time....

Is there any way I can dismantle the joints to apply super glue or nail varnish to tighten them? It seems like the shoulder "pauldrons" were glued together like the YF-19, but in the case of the latter, I remember you could actually unscrew them somehow.

If it's the shoulder ball joint that is loose, look under I what would be the 'armpit' of the valk. Remove that black screw, being careful not to strip it. The two halves of the mid-shoulder piece should come right off. Apply nail polish into the exposed ball socket, and voila tight arms. I just did this yesterday, easy peasy,