Yamato 1/60 VF-17 Nightmare Diamond Force

Hmm, I just realized getting this 17 on time is going to be rough. Yamato usually ships the last Friday of the month, correct? That will be the 30th... but Japan is nutty for being off on the New Year. That means we probably won't see anything moving until the end of that first week of January.

Hmm, I just realized getting this 17 on time is going to be rough. Yamato usually ships the last Friday of the month, correct? That will be the 30th... but Japan is nutty for being off on the New Year. That means we probably won't see anything moving until the end of that first week of January.

Hmm... Can't be sure. VF-19Kai was released on May 19, and clicked a couple of previous releases and they were not released in the last week either.

Generally IIRC, for those release with no specific release date, it means the very last day of the month. Only those with specific release dates, which are very few, gets a release specifically on the release date. Just curious. How early do the HK retailers get it from the official release?

Generally IIRC, for those release with no specific release date, it means the very last day of the month. Only those with specific release dates, which are very few, gets a release specifically on the release date. Just curious. How early do the HK retailers get it from the official release?

The release date will be updated later in the month IIRC...

Generally the HK retailers get it on the same day or +/- 1 day.

I wonder how much would cost to someone buy the entire yamato's 1/60 collection (all variants and colours).

Hard to say how much I have spent. I have all of them except the VF-0A unknown soldier, I sold it to a friend who would not leave me alone :p

*Edit: Forgot I also don't have the Double Nuts or Bird of Prey

Edited by Loop

Ask me what? Who's talking crap about me? ;)

Wooot Wooot.. 2k post....gonna take a long vacation from MW...soon..

Sure gonna miss the 1/65 version when this new one comes out.. i remember when i first picked her up in 98 at some comic book store and no one knew what it was. Came out of that store with a grin.

Vf17.jpg

Edited by Kicker773

:lol: Congratulations! So you got rid of the old one?

Yep traded that pain in the ass in for a new Chevorlet Impala LT, and it's a 2011 model with only 17,668 miles on it. It was once a rental, a well kept rental. :D

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

What gimmicks are possible and wonder how likely?

In no particular order:

1) Opening hatch in Battroid. Would be pretty interesting to see, that's for sure. I think it SHOULD be possible, at least as well as the VF-19.

2) Gun storage in leg. Appears likely though quite to lineart, in the back of the leg

3) Beam weapon adapter

4) Foldo Boosta attachments (similar to YF-19 and YF-21/VF-22)

5) FAST Packs (probably a separate add-on)

6) Spiritia weapon (likewise)

?