1 hour ago, slaginpit said:

While that looks nice, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of this mech

Give me more variation Wing is good. I want a Sazabi......

Hahaha! :lol: Can't blame them. It's instant money for milking out old molds while adding new accessories. And besides this is the first time I believe this will get semi-reissue. Prices now of the first one is astronomically high with some loose joints to boot. I'm hoping this one is much tighter. Much tighter than the KO counterpart. ^_^

But I'm interested also to see Metal Build versions of Nu Gundam, Hi-Nu Gundam, and Sazabi. They can include Unicorn and Sinanju as well to that list. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

Metal Build Zeta with a well thought out transformation and lotsa locking tabs is what I'd like to see eventually. Maybe try and get it back to the angular 80's look and stay away from the rounded corners look Zeta releases usually have these days. I'd even be down for a Wave Shooter variant if they don't want to do the complex transformation.

Edited by dizman
Wave Shootin

9 hours ago, slaginpit said:

While that looks nice, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of this mech

Give me more variation Wing is good. I want a Sazabi......

No worries, considering how much MC unicorn/banshee they released, im sure they will release the heck out of wing variations.  

If they ever do a Nu/Sazabi it'll most likely be metal composite .

Im still waiting for their metal build strike gundam. They already have the framework so it should be easy cash for them.

Im open to whatever they plan to release.

Interesting, this didn't go up at HLJ. At least I can't find it, even using their Advance Search option.

I want to pick one up since I have the Hi Resolution Barbatos (still unbuilt, just sitting in the box).

-b.

18 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Interesting, this didn't go up at HLJ. At least I can't find it, even using their Advance Search option.

I want to pick one up since I have the Hi Resolution Barbatos (still unbuilt, just sitting in the box).

-b.

HLJ should have it up this week. Their pre-order usually go up one or two days after other sites like NY or Hobby Search. 

36 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

You beat me to it , I was just about to post that too ,  but im really surprised that the msrp is lower than Barbatos.  

Sweet - just ordered, thanks guys.

-b.

Kind of surprised to see this being covered in the figures thread. It'll take (a bare minimum, but still) some building, but I suppose the prebuilt frame with metal included and intent to NOT paint/customize it does sort of put it more in the figure category.

I don't remember the Hi-Res Barbatos selling out so quickly (though that's understandable). Hopefully Bandai will note the interest and ramp up production of this for all of you. Me, I'll stick to the "classic" design.

I wouldn't worry too much if you can't get the initial batch. Bandai tends to re-release popular kits pretty regularly (as opposed to their strategy for figures) until their popularity wanes. The Hi-Res Barbatos is still seeing fairly regular reproduction runs.

28 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

come on !!!!!! FHAWK!!!!!

Don't worry too much , its not the metal composite,  hi-rez is still considered a model kit so bandai normally take backorders and restock them 

3 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm probably gonna drop this once the GFFMC Zero preorders open up but I might as well order one just in case.

i did the same

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Damn missed it.

i honestly wouldn't worry about finding one. F360 is correct they will backorder and reprint model kits. 

I missed it again too even with help from a friend... I'm sure I'll catch it sooner or later.

So is it confirmed that there is indeed a GFFMetal Composite of the wing or will it be a hybrid of some sort like the Metal Robot Spirits? 

Edited by Loop