DApsmljXYAAgya0.thumb.jpg.9f957addc129f3e22ec7b61cd3ff8076.jpg

1 hour ago, Loop said:

I missed it again too even with help from a friend... I'm sure I'll catch it sooner or later.

So is it confirmed that there is indeed a GFFMetal Composite of the wing or will it be a hybrid of some sort like the Metal Robot Spirits? 

Yeah , it was confirmed at their recent 10th anniversary world tour.  Just not sure when preorder is going to go up. 

Edited by F360

I think the proportions of the hi-res are just a little too strange for my tastes.

Feel like the GFFMC hits the design bang on to how the wing zero was shown in endless waltz, especially with the cool wing re-design to add more feathers and articulation. 

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

I think the proportions of the hi-res are just a little too strange for my tastes.

Feel like the GFFMC hits the design bang on to how the wing zero was shown in endless waltz, especially with the cool wing re-design to add more feathers and articulation. 

I think the hi-res is base off the manga or something. something like this

hr1.thumb.jpg.6644d4bc95b4c9d79569f053391d5f04.jpg

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I'd say the Hi-Res caters to decidedly shounen aesthetics, whereas the original EW redesign caters a lot to shoujo tastes. The proportions are especially telling, very bishounen.

1 hour ago, F360 said:

I think the hi-res is base off the manga or something. something like this

Spot on. The Wing Zero goes through a WHOLE BUNCH of design revisions in the manga, starting from the Proto Zero design, gradually turning into angel feathers Wing Zero, and from there a few more revisions to look similar to how it does here. This model bulks up the design significantly, though. (Someone with more knowledge than me explains it in greater detail halfway down this post.)

God damn it, they brought back that stupid stupid STUPID "mah chest is a maw" mechanic... -_-

Otherwise, the extra wings look smaller than I initially they would be. I was under the impression they were another set of full-sized wings.

Twin buster rifle has undergone some extensive changes. Handles have been moved way closer to the middle of the gun, which is fine except it makes it look more like a bazooka now than a "rifle."

But eh. It looks fine, though.

12 hours ago, F360 said:

This is the first time I have ever seen a SD->Real robot design. Has Bandai ever done this in the past?

3 hours ago, mzhao3 said:

how hard do you guys think it'll be to pick up that Metal Build 00 Gundam coming out in July?

depending on how much you are willing to pay should you miss out on any preorder reopening.

If you are ready any time and jump on any open slots between now and release then you will have a good chance .

The demand for that thing should be huge in japan, so if you missed it near release , just look for it else where like in the USA market. 

2 hours ago, F360 said:

depending on how much you are willing to pay should you miss out on any preorder reopening.

If you are ready any time and jump on any open slots between now and release then you will have a good chance .

The demand for that thing should be huge in japan, so if you missed it near release , just look for it else where like in the USA market. 

Thanks for the heads up! I'm exploring the option of getting into the metal build line. I had no idea how popular these toys were. I assumed there was going to be a lot more supply based on how popular gundam is in japan. Maybe I'll jump down to the Metal Robot Damashii line and get the 00 Raiser. But man, the details on the Metal Build are so good!! It's going to be even more amazing if they make the XN raiser parts too! I'd really like that!

It's also really surprising they haven't done a lot of U.C. suits in this line. Were the Seed and 00 Gundam series that popular in Japan? I have no idea on what's popular over there.

if you are interested in the metal build line you can check out what out or coming soon here

http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/metal_build/

you should Check out some reviews on youtube too.

The Metal Build Seven Sword is one of the first metal builds that never had a reissue, so the demand for this new one is much higher than pretty much any other metal build that's out. 

The Metal Robot line is still fairly new so it's much easier to get , you will still fine them for msrp pricing after release.

6 minutes ago, F360 said:

if you are interested in the metal build line you can check out what out or coming soon here

http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/metal_build/

you should Check out some reviews on youtube too.

The Metal Build Seven Sword is one of the first metal builds that never had a reissue, so the demand for this new one is much higher than pretty much any other metal build that's out. 

The Metal Robot line is still fairly new so it's much easier to get , you will still fine them for msrp pricing after release.

Yea F360, thanks a lot! I was looking at them and watched a couple reviews. This line looks really good! I guess I'll pray that a pre-order opens up and do some research on american stores as well. I'm definitely going to pay attention when they make anything similar to Zeta or the different derivatives!

I've been researching metal builds on the net. Most of it is straight forward but I'm utterly confused with all these 00 Riser/Seven Sword releases. Then throwing in the mo-show stuff makes it even more confusing. Can someone give me a simple breakdown of all the releases? 

4 hours ago, Sandman said:

I've been researching metal builds on the net. Most of it is straight forward but I'm utterly confused with all these 00 Riser/Seven Sword releases. Then throwing in the mo-show stuff makes it even more confusing. Can someone give me a simple breakdown of all the releases? 

Bandai Metal Build

00 Gundam Seven Sword - 03/2011
00 Gundam Raiser (Trans-Am) - 02/2012
Gundam Exia & Exia Repair III - 03/2013
00 Gundam Raiser - 08/2013
Gundam Exia Repair - 09/2013
Gundam Exia (Trans-Am) - 05/2014
Gundam Avalanche Exia / Weapon Plus - 12/2014
Gundam Avalanche Exia Option Parts - 02/2015
00 Gundam Seven Sword/G - 07/2017

00 Qant (Teased during one of the Bandai show before) - TBA

Metal Gear Club KO

00 Gundam Raiser
00 Gundam Raiser (Trans-Am)
00 Gundam Seven Sword
00 Gundam Seven Sword (Red)
00 Gundam Seven Sword (Trans-Am)
00 Gundam Raiser (Trans-Am)

Metal Saga Fanmade
00 Qant

MoShow
00 Qant

For more info on the KO/3P, check the Gundam Third Party Thread.

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

so many OO :lol:

I have to be specific, F360. ;)

Btw, I noticed that GMC store already have on their list Metal Gear Trans-Am versions for both Raiser and Seven Sword. Did you order those too? I'm not a big fan of the overall Trans-Am look on the toy so it's an easy skip for me. ^_^