The Seven Sword looks stunning, can't wait till I can ship my from the PW. If I remember correctly the first release of the Seven Sword had loose ankle joints. From the video I could not tell if this is still the case.

The Quan[t] also intrigues me but I'm not a fan of the inclusion of a LED. I hope it is unobtrusive enough so I don't notice it. I just can't wrap my head around why people want a light up feature in their toys. ^_^

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

The Seven Sword looks stunning, can't wait till I can ship my from the PW. If I remember correctly the first release of the Seven Sword had loose ankle joints. From the video I could not tell if this is still the case.

The Quan[t] also intrigues me but I'm not a fan of the inclusion of a LED. I hope it is unobtrusive enough so I don't notice it. I just can't wrap my head around why people want a light up feature in their toys. ^_^

I haven't seen any loose joint issues on the review, but there was one with a miss clear circle on the right elbow. 

They improved the light up feature a lot after they started using those ultra brite leds, they no longer take much room and it doesn't stand out if you don't use it.

The Qan[T] is one of gundam that will look pretty good when you turn that led on.  Kinda like Ironman.  

I don't care for led on guns.  But I do like them on engines (gn drives, thrusters )and eyes, if they done nicely and not just a slap on.

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Aawww. They didn't go with the standard 00 boxes. :(

These Metal Builds should really include extra V-fin antennaes. Just sayin'.

yup, it shouldn't cost them much to include a 2nd set.  :huh:

4 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Light up eyes look cool but don't really make sense. Eyes/visors are in general supposed to be various types of cameras, so they shouldn't be emitting light.

4 hours ago, F360 said:

I haven't seen any loose joint issues on the review, but there was one with a miss clear circle on the right elbow. 

They improved the light up feature a lot after they started using those ultra brite leds, they no longer take much room and it doesn't stand out if you don't use it.

The Qan[T] is one of gundam that will look pretty good when you turn that led on.  Kinda like Ironman.  

I don't care for led on guns.  But I do like them on engines (gn drives, thrusters )and eyes, if they done nicely and not just a slap on.

does the led light up the eyes for quan?

12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_4449.PNG.b1716b7cc0211b9edb83fef0b08f5bd4.PNG

That's cool.

Agree. That looks awesome. It's probably nice to have one like that in your collection. (Looking at my extra VF-1J. :rolleyes:)

You're going to do something like that to your HMR's? ^_^

TgEgrrC.jpg

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Agree. That looks awesome. It's probably nice to have one like that in your collection. (Looking at my extra VF-1J. :rolleyes:)

You're going to do something like that to your HMR's? ^_^

TgEgrrC.jpg

Yeah.  The guy has others painted this way.  I've seen TF MP's painted this way as well.  I might try this look when I get to my custom Arcade Valks.

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

Gffmc strike freedom :p

20258516_1668643869815584_2604804237482933353_n.jpg

Ummmm... what the? That seems rather unnecessary. I just want what I saw in the EW OVA/movie. Adding extra funnels as a bonus is just going to drive up the cost. And is that the TV version shield? I actually hope all of those excessive parts will be a premium exclusive. 

6 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Gffmc strike freedom :p

20258516_1668643869815584_2604804237482933353_n.jpg

OH WOW! They are going full manga version of the Wing Zero Gundam. I am definitely in for one of these. I have been enjoying the manga re-imagining of the Gundam Wing suits. 

Any word on when a pre-order is going up?

To those well versed in the Metal Build market I have a few questions about the Metal Build 00 Raiser

• What is a good price for one on the after market?
  •  Are there any known issues to the toy like the loose ankles on the first release of the Seven Sword?
  • What are the chances Bandai reissues the 00 Raiser in the near future?
  • And what does Mandarake mean by: 開封、使用、パッケージいたみ大 . From google translate I got that it is uses but no information about damage of the item by the previous owner

Edited by Scyla

4 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

What is the difference between GFFMC and Metal Build? I've only recently received my first Metal Build, with a couple more on the way. I've also considered adding a Unicorn and now this Wing 0 but only if they are of similar build quality to Metal Build.

17 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Thanks for the link - that was helpful.

So since it seems that GFFMC doesn't have as much metal I'm assuming it doesn't have the same heft. Based on that assumption how stable are GFFMC when posed without the stand? One of the things that is drawing me to purchase more Metal Builds is that the low body weight from the metal makes them very stable, even in highly dynamic poses.