goodbye my friends.....

kanata67

well folk... I know this is not the correct forum and I plan on cutting and pasting this into my trade post as an explanation as to why I am pulling out.

All trades/sales are on indefinate hold with kl884347 being the only exception as he paid so I must loot from my personal collection when possible...

Anyways... those who know me know I might be a hippie but I have a good heart and try to live by the golden rule...

I told my wife if she ever smokes crack again that I would leave her...

she smoked crack again...

My responce... after spitting in her face and destroying the livingroom [no fish were hurt though that took much restraint and a tv didn't fair so well - but I didn't raise a hand towards her], was " You made your choice!"

I will try to loot what I can from the household when I can but all trades/sales are on indefinate hold... even the boxed up stuff [sorry rewooh and pfunk]. At this point in time I care not about pretty much everything. All I grabbed as I left the house was my work bag, estwing tools, passport and birth certificate, and the title to the car I just bought. My collection, my camaro, my soul, are all still there.

YYou guys have been a pleasure in a life full of pain... I thank all of you who have made MW such a posative experience... I hope to see you all again... :(

the deeper sorrow cleaves into your soul... the greater it's capacity to contain joy :blink:

If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

I don't have time for crackheads.

Wow... I don't know what to say... I suppose the only thing I could say is I'm sorry to hear what happened between you and your wife. Anyways, I'm glad you didn't strike her, but you didn't have to wreck some stuff to vent your anger. While it is better to trash stuff than your wife, still that wasn't very mature of you (god I sound like my mother).

In anycase, I hope you get through this alright, and you're able to continue on with your life.

I'm really sorry about your situation, I realize that it must be very painful for you right now. A few years ago, I was with a girl, Heather, whom I considered to be one of the few people in my life that I can honestly say I loved with all my heart, but she literally broke me when she chose drugs over me. After working so hard and long to get her clean and on the right track, she went right back to it when she received a phone call from the ex-boyfriend that got her on drugs in the first place. It never really stops hurting, but people make their choices and have to stick with them. She made hers, and I made mine. I came to the know exactly what people meant when they said, "You can't save everyone." I haven't spoken to or seen Heather in over 4 years. I hear about her and how's she's doing every now and then when I visit home. Last I heard, she's stuck working as a waitress trying to support three kids (each with a different father) and I really do think that is the life she wanted...like one of those people who are only happy or comfortable when their lives are chaotic and misearble. As for me, I graduated from college, accepted a commision as an officer in the USAF and married a good woman...I'm doing ok. Life will take you down some mysterious paths...just have faith that everything will work out for the best and trust that you'll be ok. As for your wife, I hope she gets the help that she needs. I asked Heather once what she was most scared of...she said, "crackheads"...because they will steal from and hurt those they love most just to get more crack...they just don't care anymore.

Edited by Sephiroth

Sorry to hear about that Kanata, I feel for you, but not for her, sorry...

I have zero tolerance for drug addicts, my cousin is a long time addict that cannot get her crap together even to give a good life to her children. All addicts do is destroy the lives of those close to them while they destroy themselves. I hope she can pull herself out of it, but if not, you are better off away from her.

On a lighter note, if you need to assemble a crack team of toy rescuing commandoes, I stand ready for a midnight raid, just have to break out my black PJ's and entry gear again. :ph34r: .

Sorry to hear about all of this. I hope everything works out for you. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. (Yes I know I am in Japan but.....). Like everyone said earlier you made the right choice.

Take care my friend. Hope to see you soon! :(

Rob MN

You made the right choice. Never doubt it.

If you have tried to remediate the situation with her more than once that is...

Leaving/stopping a drug addiction problems is not an easy task for either party.

We'll be anxiously waiting for your return because after the storm, comes the calm and you can always confort on long lasting friends here in the forums.

Good luck kanata

Good luck katana.

Hey man sorry to hear what happened But I gotta tell you something. I don't think you should leave the forum. You'll be needing your friends most at a time like this. Puck it tell your story, drink your heart out and smile. You have no regrets, you tried your best. I know this is one pucked up exprience. Like goldenboy would say "This is very educating". Take care man only time will make the pain go away.

From Rich

Hey man sorry to hear what happened But I gotta tell you something. I don't think you should leave the forum. You'll be needing your friends most at a time like this. Puck it tell your story, drink your heart out and smile. You have no regrets, you tried your best. I know this is one pucked up exprience. Like goldenboy would say "This is very educating". Take care man only time will make the pain go away.

From Rich

I don't think he's leaving the forum... I think its because he won't have much access to a computer in the coming times. I'm sure he'll be back someday.

Anyways, once again, my apologies for the awful experience.

Good luck man.. but make sure you don't leave MW - you've got a lot of friends here!

Now go back and rescue your collection. All those valks will make you feel better. :)