1/48 VF-1J Super Valk Millia and Max reissues on HLJ

Briareos

Hobby Link Japan has early birds up for both Max and Millia 1/48 VF-1J Super Valkyries.

Preorder them by Mar. 30 to get it for 5% off the regular price of 19,800 yen!

Millia

Max

I didn't see this posted anywhere. If this is old news,.. lock this down.

nice, thanks for the scoop

on the other hand, yamato is making it real hard on me to save up for that house

They look good together. That's the cool thing about the tv series. Characters even have cutstom painted Fast Packs to make them stand out from the grunts.

Here's what I think they should do for the next release:(if it's going to be a tv series valk)

Make a grunt cannon fodder with brown tv fast packs combo. With brown leg armor to match the cannon fodder scheme and stuff, just like the max+milia FP.

Then do a grey tv fast pack for the low vis. It wouldn't be grey to be low visible, just grey to match the colour of the lowvis the way the VF-11 has the grey FP. Grey leg armor FTW! :p

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

1/1 LowViz Lurker Posted Today, 10:57 AM

They look good together. That's the cool thing about the tv series. Characters even have cutstom painted Fast Packs to make them stand out from the grunts.

Here's what I think they should do for the next release:(if it's going to be a tv series valk)

Make a grunt cannon fodder with brown tv fast packs combo. With brown leg armor to match the cannon fodder scheme and stuff, just like the max+milia FP.

Then do a grey tv fast pack for the low vis. It wouldn't be grey to be low visible, just grey to match the colour of the lowvis the way the VF-11 has the grey FP. Grey leg armor FTW! tongue.gif

Nope, release the Original Low-Vis 1A with Super FP's.

It will happen!

And your idea of the Super Cannon Fodder is brilliant, i'll buy one!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Grrr. I thought I was going to be able to have a breather. I already feel like my collecting is going at a breakneck speed... now the M&Ms are back.

Great, now I can finally get Milia. :):) The Dream car fund is gonna have to wait a little longer. I didn't realize that the 1/60 Ivanov is coming out the same month. July is gonna be one expensive month.

Edited by Golden Arms

The prices don't look too bad. I haven't ordered from HLJ in awhile and never anything this large, so how's the shipping going to be?

Dammit!!! I just dropped 350 last month for a Max because i didn't think they were going to release it anytime soon. Oh well maybe now i will get a Miriya. I never wanted it before but might as well get one now just in case they stop selling them again.

Most cool :D . I had scratched these off my list because I could never afford the ebay prices. Still I need to be ready for a $300+ hit in July now... Aw crap, more like a $500+ hit :o , I forgot about the SV-51... this does not bode well. Glad I'm getting a raise in May ^_^ .

The prices don't look too bad. I haven't ordered from HLJ in awhile and never anything this large, so how's the shipping going to be?

Just look up another 1/48 VF-1 and super parts combo set on HLJ and it will give you shipping estimates in the details boxout.