Graham's Sig

EXO

That issue can really be fixed by making the shoulder thicker. It might even tighten the shoulders up!

It's not really the shoulder that's causing the problem. It's the shoulder ball-joint with the large parting line. I don't know if it was intended to be this way, but I can, without a doubt, say this is the actual piece at fault. If the parting line was flush with the ball joint, you would only have to increase the size of the rubber cap located in the shoulder. It would make a tight and uniform fit. The way it works now is, the parting line causes the circular cavity in the arm to expand and attempt to accomodate by stretching...then viola, you either get stress marks or broken shoulders.

It's a quote from D.R. & Quinch. Nothing to do with Yamato or Macross this time, sorry.

And if you haven't read D.R. & Quinch, you should.

Graham

Did everyone just miss Graham's post about his sig? Maybe we want new Yamato/Macross news so bad that even when Graham tells us he's not hinting at anything, we don't believe him :p

• 1 month later...

Well to revive this topic, what do you think his new sig means :

Catch a falling Starfighter

Put it in the pocket of your jeans

You can use it as a cigarette lighter

Or as an opener for a can of beans

Why it's the VF-11 of course!!! Think about it, it catches the YF-21, it has the big ass booster (cigarette lighter), and it has a Bayonette for the can opener!!! Oh God I hope it is the VF-11, I want one sooooo bad!!!

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Why it's the VF-11 of course!!! Think about it, it catches the YF-21, it has the big ass booster (cigarette lighter), and it has a Bayonette for the can opener!!! Oh God I hope it is the VF-11, I want one sooooo bad!!!

Chris

I like Dobber's answer better

Care to explain the "pocket" line? :)

Well to revive this topic, what do you think his new sig means :

Sincerelly, I think it mean a key-chain valkyrie. Pocket of jeans.... Lighter or can opener....

Or maybe a valk the size of a lighter or a can opener which could fit in your pocket?

I'm a crazy? :lol:

In support of the VF-11 theory (and as my first official post as a member of Macrossworld!), I interpret it this way:

In Macross Plus, the VF-11 did catch a falling YF-21 (as stated above).

The jean pocket thing I'm lost on - perhaps he just threw it in to rhyme, or maybe it's a general statement that it will be a toy? I think "jeans" rhymes with "beans" is about as deep as the line goes, just my gut talking.

But the last two lines make sense this way:

Cigarette lighter/can opener? It was the only model to feature a bayonet on its gun pod (as stated above), but also recall that gun pods have been used to light giant cigarettes for Zentraedi.

Either way, I'm happy to be here and hopefully I can bring something positive to the community. :D

Edited by Dio

In support of the VF-11 theory (and as my first official post as a member of Macrossworld!), I interpret it this way:

In Macross Plus, the VF-11 did catch a falling YF-21 (as stated above).

The jean pocket thing I'm lost on - perhaps he just threw it in to rhyme, or maybe it's a general statement that it will be a toy? I think "jeans" rhymes with "beans" is about as deep as the line goes, just my gut talking.

But the last two lines make sense this way:

Cigarette lighter/can opener? It was the only model to feature a bayonet on its gun pod (as stated above), but also recall that gun pods have been used to light giant cigarettes for Zentraedi.

Either way, I'm happy to be here and hopefully I can bring something positive to the community. :D

First, welcome aboard Dio. Second, I like your theory in support of the Vf-11. That sounds like something Graham would think of.