Graham's Sig

EXO

nah have it like a mailaway. send in all your proofs of purchase from all your valkyries plus $ for shipping to get a 1/60 koenig. :lol: how about at least a 1/60 koenig? lifesize minmei or miria?

heh, it could be like the hidden figure in the marvel heroes series.. you get a part of the monster in each box (lord knows there's enough room in there) and when you collect all the repaints, you can piece together your own monster. :p

Good call mate ....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

heh, it could be like the hidden figure in the marvel heroes series.. you get a part of the monster in each box (lord knows there's enough room in there) and when you collect all the repaints, you can piece together your own monster. :p

AAHHHHHH!!! Don't say things like that lest Yamato decides to try it.

Hey, if you have to buy a bunch of stuff to get the parts, they can also give the option of... THE MONSTER WITH CLAW! OMGWTFCLAW! :lol:

TENTACLES!! Don't forget the pulsating tentacles too!!!!! :lol:

........Maybe that's what the "saturation penetration" is all about. :blink:

I just thought about it and figured, wouldn't it be cool if yamato did exactly this wherein you get a part of a larger mech everytime you buy a valk? Imagine the possibilities, like maybe a way huge sdf-1 in attack mode!!! The thing could be over three feet tall if it's broken up into like seven pieces (prometheus, daedelus, shoulder towers, body, and the legs), one major piece for every valk you buy! If yamato did this, I'd certainly go out of my way to buy/complete all those valks just to complete that huge sdf-1!

Edited by rowlund

I have not read this thread and so please forgive me if I am butting in with ignorance or if someone has already said this BUT.....

The SDF-1 goes in the water and penetrates and more specifically the Daedelus (I do not know how to spell this one) goes in the water because it is an aircraft carrier and it penetrates when they do the Daedlues attack, kung-fu punching the Zentraedi war ships.

I would be stoked if Yamato made a TV SDF-1!

Probably a unit that designed to penetrate into enemy territory and saturate the area with missile fire. Maybe a SEAD type Valk armed with anti-radar missiles?

So far, I can think of Hikaru's penetration of the Zentradi mothership and saturated Big Head guy with gun and missile fire in DYRL.

Edited by dodgethis

I think that's a VF-22...At the Stargazer Episode (I don't remember the number of the episode :p) of MacrossSeven, Max makes some like a "Saturation" when sends all the valks to make the operation, and then when all was lost he "penetrates" with his 22 to the rescue .... but i really dont' know, as Graham says before Yamato has no the Macross Seven Licence .. or .... :unsure:

Edited by Priss!

I think it's the VF-0 reactive armour. I can't keep track of whether these things have been announced or not. Hell, these days I have trouble finding out what has been released or is still pending...

Not, it has no been announced yet.. maybe you are right..

Edited by Priss!

Oh ho! So definitely what Graham speaks of in his sig is not:

VA-3

Fuel/air bomb for the SV-51

Monster (any variant, including omgwtfCLAW)

VF-11

YF-19 Stealth

VF-0D

Another type of Foldildo (Dante's guess and a good one at that :lol: )

Reactive Armor

VF-11B Pink Pecker Squad

SDF-1 Macross (TV version as Mog has pointed out)

Minmay Doll That Graham has plans on (Exo's guess :p:lol: )

Octos

I'm going to hazard a guess on the VF-17, Macross 13 (just watch the cutscene with it, that definitely applies to "saturation penetration"), or a 1/60 VF-1 re-do (saturation because there's so many damned VF-1s on the market, and penetration because BOHEICA/"Bend Over Here It Comes Again!").

Keeping a list of what's being guessed as of me writing this:

VF-17

Macross 13

1/60 VF-1 re-do

Stampede valkyrie (VF-1 or VF-11 wasn't specified)

VF-22

I asked a friend who's a doujin artist, who's watched some Macross but isn't into it like me, what they thought "saturation penetration" could apply to. The only thing she could think of was "Minmay's vagina". :lol: No, I'm not putting that one up as a guess. :p

addition: the VF-0 reactive armor wasn't announced, but it was guessed in this thread already.

edit: clarified as Mog pointed out. :)

Edited by Sumdumgai

Okay, I'll be semi-serious for once on this thread. :rolleyes:

How about a full weapon set for the YF-19?

Missiles and launchers galore ("saturation"). And a new fangled gunpod with a flip-out bayonet (the "penetration" part).

A longshot, I know.

.......Unless, we're looking at this the wrong way?! :ph34r:

What if it's not a Macross-related release at all?!! Perhaps, the Yammie folks are trying to "penetrate" into a franchise/product that's already "saturated" with competitors/rivals?

Anyways, so, what's everyone's interpretation on the latest Graham siggy :rolleyes::p :

"My 3.3 year old son is really into watching my VCDs of Combattler V and Great Mazinger at the moment and has taken over my SOC Combattler V toy."

EDIT: Sumdumgai, we should clarify that our SDF-1 guesses were for the TV VERSION. The DYRL version is still out in play. ;)

Edited by Mog

My present sig has no clue.

I know, G-man. ;) That's why I added the rolling eyes and the silly smiley.

I just wanted to see if anyone was crazy enough to try to interpret it into another clue.

Hmmm...nobody has guessed it right? Even Prophet Eugimon? ;)

I'm guessing....Yamato is going into the miniature business and they're going to build a small version of the Sub used by the Anti-UN Spacey :p

Or rather...could it be the Elintseeker finally in 1/48 to revive interest back to 1/48? Elintseeker "penetrating" enemy airspace? :)

Graham has said many many many times with great confidence and certainty that Yamato will not do the 2 seaters in 1/48 scale. Not the VE-1 not the VT-1 and not the VF-1D. As much as most of us wish that it was not the case, he seems to be sure about it.

Graham has said many many many times with great confidence and certainty that Yamato will not do the 2 seaters in 1/48 scale. Not the VE-1 not the VT-1 and not the VF-1D. As much as most of us wish that it was not the case, he seems to be sure about it.

Errr...but Graham is not Yamato(no insult intended to Sir Graham).

Yamato can decide anytime what their next project will be. Remember the VF-0 Shin? They said that the Low Viz VF-0 was already the Shin type but they decided to make one anyway.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion and Yamato seems to be going full blast on the 1/60 line so it may not be indeed a 1/48 Elintseeker.