Graham's Sig

EXO

Agreed. Yamato will do what they think it will make money. That's what they do. If some day down the road they realize that a 1/48 two seater is a good bussines idea, they won't stop just because they said they'd never do it.

Same goes with other Valks they said they're not interested in. Right now thy're focused on Mac+ and Zero, but as mexicans say: "There's more time than life".

Hmmm...nobody has guessed it right? Even Prophet Eugimon? ;)

I'm guessing....Yamato is going into the miniature business and they're going to build a small version of the Sub used by the Anti-UN Spacey :p

Or rather...could it be the Elintseeker finally in 1/48 to revive interest back to 1/48? Elintseeker "penetrating" enemy airspace? :)

Well if Yamato isn't doing it, we might as well do it ourselves.

VF-1D is almost here.

:rolleyes:

Well, I'll look on the bright side of if they re-do the 1/60 VF-1 line. It'll be cheaper than the current releases. Much smaller, less materials, and probably much less time spent in doing it since it would be their third time on the VF-1 line (fourth if you count the VF-0 and them learning what they shouldn't do).

addition: Don't forget a Low Vis v1, Macross73! :)

Edited by Sumdumgai

i think if they just do just key valks and not bother with every single one it would be great.

vf1s Roy , vf1j Ichijo , vf1j Max , vf 1j milia , vf1a Ichijo , vf1a kakizaki , vf1a CF, vf1d ,

With strike armor and fast packs

and the vt-1 , ve-1.

Thats only uhmm .... 10 .

i think if they just do just key valks and not bother with every single one it would be great.

vf1s Roy , vf1j Ichijo , vf1j Max , vf 1j milia , vf1a Ichijo , vf1a kakizaki , vf1a CF, vf1d ,

and the vt-1 , ve-1.

mmmmmm......................VF-1D goodness. ^_^

and the vt-1 , ve-1.

mmmmmm......................VF-1D goodness. ^_^

Yeah, and what about the GBP armor????

I think I'm one of the few who likes the 1/60 VF-1's (own every single 1/60 release). That doesn't mean I'm against revised versions B))

Yeah, and what about the GBP armor????

I think I'm one of the few who likes the 1/60 VF-1's (own every single 1/60 release). That doesn't mean I'm against revised versions B))

I like them as well, but a really well thought out and executed revision would be very welcomed in my collection. Doesn't matter which variant, as long, as it's better than the 1.0 version.

Imagine the VF-1 at 1/60 scale with a compromise between the needle-nose 1/60 version 1 and the 1/48 nosecone, with all these improvements.

-No removable nosecone.

-No moveable flaps to break or have fall off.

-Plastic lower legs (no longer bottom heavy).

-Standard swingbar with the nose-hinge improvement of the 1/60 VF-0 (no more annoying pegs to fish out when you want it out of battroid).

-Joint system from the 1/48 VF-1, so it's prettier than the old 1/60 version 1 and can do an A-stance in gerwalk, also has the moveable kneecap.

-Designed to have the shoulders and arms sit higher up in fighter mode, like the lineart (like how they were able to do with the VF-0).

-Integrated heatshield so no more fear of losing the canopy or heatshield.

-Flip out hands, for a cleaner looking forearm.

-Legs, arms, and backpack lock together, so now you can make it do barrel-rolls without the backpack flipping in fighter!

-Updated gunpod with collapsible handle.

-Improved landing gear.

-Updated feet and ankles.

-Lower price than the 1/48 VF-1

-Comes packed with Fast Packs or Strike Packs and missiles.

I'd certainly buy a few. :) ...

... Once Yamato has done a fair share of non-VF-1s. ;)

I think in order to do a perfect variable 1/60 VF, Yamato would have to go with a stronger material and scale down the 1/48. Of course some areas would not be plastic at all but die-cast.

Parts to really improve on when scaling down would be:

- Redesigned BP-8

- Better hands. Could be blockier than the original chicken style hands.

- IMHO, remove the swing bar all together.

^_^

Sooo.... let get this right (yes i have read waaaaaaaay too much)

we're not getting...(yet anyway)

VF-0D

VF-0 reactive armor

TV Version SDF-1

1/60 Monster

No 1/48 (that is firmly established.. we think) valk.

VF-5000

VF-11B

VF-22

... and we already know about the "nora"1/60 and the YF-21 1/60

did i miss any other serious candidates?

methinks the big 'G' is having some fun......

personally, i want VF-0D, VF-11B and the monster (the1/100 kinda sux a bit) all in 1/60..ooh and some reactive armor...

Wait a minute...I think I got it. Could it be Max's TV VF-1A.

Saturation Penetration, could mean the episode where Max is trapped in an elevator after being shot a large number of times while trying to rescue Hikaru and Misa.

Saturation of hailing ammo...

Penetration damage from said Ammo.

Then KABOOM all over the elevator and killing two Zent soldiers in the process. :rolleyes:

Or it could just be TV VF-1A Kakizake...since he get's it in the butt, both in the TV and DYRL versions of Macross. :lol:

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Maybe a zentraedi battleship? Didn't they hide out in the ocean for a bit? = saturation. Or you could count them saturating the earth from space to wipe clean the face of the planet. As for penetration... Whamo from the Macross, numerous times on numerous ships.

Truth to be told, I wouldn't be excited about a giant space pickle. :p So, I hope this is just another missing shot in the dark.

They might. But at this time, it has been stated by Graham, that NO this is not in the works.

Technically, Graham only stated that our batch of guesses (which included a TV version of the SDF-1) were wrong.

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but there's still an outside chance that Yamato will make a DYRL version of the SDF-1.

I'm probably wrong (of course :rolleyes: ), but it's still a "possibility" (a billion-to-one possibility, mind you. But a possibility nonetheless).

I'm still curious if my last guess (back on page 19) has some merit to it :unsure: ..........Graham, can you confirm or deny if your last hint sig' was for a Macross-related product?

I hope it's not that. Another VF-1 repaint doesn't justify this thread IMO. Unless it comes with a Zentraedi officer coat and cap and little figures to fit in the pocket :p

oh that would be sweet. a 1/60 tv max vf-1a with 1/60 zentraedi soldier and extra coat, cap, and little figures.

or maybe a 1/60 monster released in limited numbers or a diorama of minmei performing on part of the sdf-1 in battle in space.

Has somebody guessed Destroids?

I think Yamato is going to do the Destroid line now.

Saturation penetration. After penetrating the enemy ship with the Daedalus Attack, the Destroids launch missiles inside the Zentraedi Battleship to destroy it ^_^

Either original Destroids or the Cheyene Destroid of Macross Zero.