Pac Man -- The Movie

"............."

Buying a video camera should be made as difficult as it is to buy an outlawed assault rifle...

OMG that was so unexpected. I honestly thought that movie trailer for an official movie that was going to be CG and done by Dreamworks or something but I guess I was wrong. However that was kinda funny when he popped pills and all of the sudden, the gosts turned white though, heh.

pac-man is a fatty that eats ghosts and power pelots.  Not a dork running around in a motorcycle helmet with a little kids toy gun.

Sry this fails.

402500[/snapback]

I DID see a PacMan movie like that once. But I can't find it now.

Tragic.

402647[/snapback]

How so? It's a student parody film of video game adaptations these days. What's there to hate?

403126[/snapback]

These days?

Are you implying they EVER knew how to do it right(other than to not do it at all)?

Wow, it's like half the people in this thread lack a sense of humour. I saw this like a week or two ago, thought it was hilarious. Very well made satire on video games gone movie. I also love the "It's some kind of man....some kind of PAC man." line.

Wow, it's like half the people in this thread lack a sense of humour. I saw this like a week or two ago, thought it was hilarious. Very well made satire on video games gone movie. I also love the "It's some kind of man....some kind of PAC man." line.

403161[/snapback]

It WAS a good line. But still no "wockawockawocka."