Scoop! 1/60 VF-0S from Yamato!

MCC

I've come across this baby from another discussion group. Wow, VF-0S has grown from 1/100 to 1/60. IIRC, the length of VF-0S in fighter mode is 18.69m. This means that the length of this baby is 31.15cm. This is equivalent to 1/48 VF-1. B))

post-609-1122224929_thumb.jpg

Yeaa..

Finally ! Looking good so far..& its designed using a CAD program (or ProE here in the US)..meaning that it'll most prolly be looking good ala the 1/48s......I dont really care about the 1/100...but this one looks yummy :rolleyes::);)

aaaajin

how about some pictures? Anybody have pictures of this news? I'ma buy it now for sure. I just hope they fix the whole transforming sequence. :(

how about some pictures? Anybody have pictures of this news? I'ma buy it now for sure. I just hope they fix the whole transforming sequence.  :(

313650[/snapback]

Uhmmm, there' a pic attached to the first post, ya numbnuts... :p

Great news! I had pretty much given up hope on a VF-0 and other new Macross stuff from Yamato (other than the GBP and cannon fodder).

There wouldn't happen to have been anything about the YF-19FP in that magazine would there? :(

edit: If they're doing a 1/60 VF-0, now there is no way anyone can argue against a 1/60 YF-19 or YF-21! :D

Edited by Sumdumgai

Yes, finally!!!!

The 1/60 line is not dead. VF-0s along VF-1s! I like everything in the same scale and the 1/60 line is the most complete out there!!!

Hope this means more enemy mechs and destroids and the YF-19 in the same scale.

Have all the 1/60's and will continue supporting this line :)

Bring on yer 1/60 VF-0 Yamato!!!

1/48 GBP and CF. The Garland in the near future, now this. My wallet won't be very happy:lol:

finally i get to hear good news, hopefully they make the zero valks into a complete collection like the 1/60 VF-1's.

if things go good then there is chance to see even a 1/60 Sv-51 so it can have something to go against.

313695[/snapback]

Yes, a Sv-51, I second that!!!

This is good news! :D:D:D

I too hope it is a perfect transformation. I really love the look of the VF-0S

I don't know about a 1/48 sized VF-0S seeing how the 1/60 VF-0 will be about the same size as a VF-1 1/48. A 1/48 VF-0S would be huge!

If they do a good job on this one and make it so you don't have to remove pieces to transform it, I will be happy with a line of 1/60 VF-0s :):):)

I too will love to see more on this as it developes.

Looks great. Can't wait to get 3 or 4 of these. I glad Yamato decided to cancel the smaller scale and go with a larger size and do it all CAD, unlike the 1/100.

I notice the LERX (or LEX) are still not very visible in battroid mode though, just like on the 1/100.

I hope we get a VF-0D later, especially the standard grey version, which IMO after having a Hasegawa built in that color looks so much better than Shin's blue paint scheme.

An SV-51 would be great as long as Yamato paints or Tampo prints Nora's yellow markings. Having them as Yamato decals would be a nightmare.

Graham