Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

The Celebration trailer uses the score to Van Helsing of all things :blink:

The EU character (if it's the tatooed one) is Quinlan Vos, one of those undercover fringe Jedi who sneak around looking cool, he had a nice little arc in the Clone Wars comics.

I just realized after all these years that Darth has no peripheral vision and he has to spin his whole body around to look behind him. It's worse than Batman!

True, true. But notice a lot of the time, he's got squads of armed storm troopers behind him. And would YOU want to try to sneak up behind a piss-and-vinegar badass jedi master like Darth Vader? What if you MISS?

I just realized after all these years that Darth has no peripheral vision and he has to spin his whole body around to look behind him. It's worse than Batman!

True, true. But notice a lot of the time, he's got squads of armed storm troopers behind him. And would YOU want to try to sneak up behind a piss-and-vinegar badass jedi master like Darth Vader? What if you MISS?

storm troopers suffer the same thing but doesn't have the force.

Best trailer up till now!

That is a good special effect. I watched that 5 or 6 times at least.

For all you Aayla fans:

"134 EXT. FELUCIA-FOREST-DAY

A column of CLONE WALKERS marches across the forest floor. The STRANGE CALLS of the alien forest creatures of FELUCIA suddenly stop. The Jedi AAYLA SECURA and her CLONE TROOPS brace for an ambush.

AAYLA: Steady. . . . steady . . .

They all look around for signs of the enemy. CLONE COMMANDER BLY moves up behind the Jedi.

AAYLA: (continuing) Bly, do you think they're Droids?

BLY: No.

BLY blasts AAYLA in the back. The OTHER CLONES fire on her as she hits the ground.

Another Jedi, BARRISS OFFEE, is cutting down a patrol of DROIDS when a CLONE WALKING TANK and SEVEN CLONE TROOPERS round a corner and blast the Jedi away.

Ouch. :lol:

When Obi-Wan jumps out of the sliding starfighter I almost lost it! That is one of the coolest special effects I have ever seen. I'm sorry, but I don't think there's anyway I cannot like this movie. Everything so far has been pure gold.

I really liked the shot of Anakin persuing Obi-Wan down that narrow corridor. As they're waving away with their lightsabers, there's a shower of sparks every time a blade hits that hallway.

Very neat touch that most people/companies wouldn't have bothered to put in.

wow more awesome footage, i have already seen the entire movie on this site from the looks of things.

chris :)

storm troopers suffer the same thing but doesn't have the force.

Right, now we know why a legion of the Empire's storm troopers got bushwhacked by the fuzzies.

Wookies have no peripheral vision either. Too much hair!

I was curious if anyone saw the game commerical?

If not here's the low down....

Newspaper boy, mean lil preteen is on his bike throwing the papers to all the houses in which ever way he feels....and knocks over a garbage can along the way.

Some guy walks out of his house and looks over at the boy giving in the notion that he wants to catch the paper.

The boy laughs at the guy and chucks the paper into the bushes on purpose.

The guy looks back as the kid passes him and reaches out his hand. The kid suddenly flies and falls on his ass on the street.

Starwars game footage cuts in and at the end the guy reaches his hand out and the paper flies into his hands and he walks into the house.

........Just about laughed my ass off when the kid fell.

it sounds funny i have yet to see it. but i like the M&M's comercial about them not wanting to join the darkside and vader does his classic force choke move on the red one. i thought that was a good one.

chris

Probably doesn't go in this thread, but LOL, I love this one. DV has a bright future in advertising...

Reminds me of that old Energizer ad where Vader's lightsaber fizzles out, he opens the battery door, and there's some generics in it.

For those who really, really don't care about spoiling the movie, there are several minutes of movie footage from the ROTS game floating around on the net. Heck, if you've modded your PS2/XBOX the actual game is online too.

I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a steaming pile of poo like most prequel based games that were released in the past :(

Maybe someone can confirm this since it just struck me about 30 minutes ago while I was......well.....indisposed....? :unsure:

In the third movie, Yoda talks to Quigon about the ghost deal and how you'll be one with the force and be everywhere if you wish to be blah blah blah. Which is what Yoda and Obi-wan do in the end of the series.

Now in the second movie, as it pans over to Yoda JUST after Anakin kills all the Tuskin raiders you hear "ANAKIN NO!".......I swear, if I didn't know any better, that was Quigon wasn't it?

And in the Clone Wars series, there's a scene where Quigon is by young Annie's side before he enters the forest and tells him he's scared of what he'll find, then Quigon reassures him.

.....So his presence still exists in the movies other then just as a past tence.

Anyone really take notice in that?

In the third movie, Yoda talks to Quigon about the ghost deal and how you'll be one with the force and be everywhere if you wish to be blah blah blah. Which is what Yoda and Obi-wan do in the end of the series.

Now in the second movie, as it pans over to Yoda JUST after Anakin kills all the Tuskin raiders you hear "ANAKIN NO!".......I swear, if I didn't know any better, that was Quigon wasn't it?

.....So his presence still exists in the movies other then just as a past tence.

Anyone really take notice in that?

Can't speak for the Clone Wars series.

But yes, that was Qui Gon in Episode 2. So yes, his presence still exists.

For those who really, really don't care about spoiling the movie, there are several minutes of movie footage from the ROTS game floating around on the net. Heck, if you've modded your PS2/XBOX the actual game is online too.

Hook us up 'ole great star wars guru.

=D

I really think I'm going to have to buy the new game. Watching these clips from the game, I really can't wait for this film now. That and the book is getting picked up as soon as possible(which I also like that the Wookie scenes aren't in the novel but are in the film though so I'll still be surprised.).