On 11/4/2017 at 7:37 AM, dragonstar1982 said:

What I don't get is that their is already a transforming dangiaoh by studio half eye that even has light up hand and it looks perfect. If not bandai then maybe sentinel could pull it off; they are on the obori bandwagon with baikanfu, dancouga and gravion.

Someone around here wanted that version. It's way too expensive and I think missing landing gear. It might be delicate too. There were a bunch of posts about it. But you would think with the Blu-ray release some company would have announced something by now. Unless it's just a matter of scheduling and we are playing the waiting game.

From RobotJapan forums:

Another reveal from the ongoing Tamashii Nations. 

Texts says "Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Series" 
Dragonzord2.jpg

Dragonzord.jpg

No details yet but presumably it should be able to combine with Daizyujin (MMPR Megazord)

Now I'm more curious, what else does Bandai has up their sleeves? They already gave us a sample of the engineering of this mech in the Super Mini-pla line, they also plan to release Titanus under the Super Mini-pla line too, would an SOC version follow too??

I hope they can recreate The Zambot3 Super mini-pla in the SOC line as well. The Super Mini-pla version of Zambot3 is ridiculously posey. 

Gold

10 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

Sweet jeebus!   Crap I'm going to have to hunt down a SOC Megazord aren't I?   C'mon ThunderZords!  Dangard needs a new red dragon!

Shouldn't be too hard or expensive, many were disappointed by the Megazord, at least compared to Voltron. I was meh on him, he's certainly the nicest Megazord ever made, but he could have had much better articulation. Chogokin Dragonzord is a must buy, and yes, I too must wonder if Chogokin Titanus is on the way. Bit of a bummer for me, I already dropped a hefty amount on the stupid Legacy Zords, which are fine, but I never would have bothered had I known Chogokin would go all in on them themselves.

@dragonstar1982, whitestar and JBO - a bit late, but thanks for those comparison images and input on Dancouga.

Did not realize that Sentinel's version was somewhat smaller, but it explains why the individual bots never looked quite convincing.

Anyway, I have gone an ordered the Bandai version. Going to be my very first SOC, very intrigued what makes this such a credited and stand-out toy line.

6 hours ago, lechuck said:

@dragonstar1982, whitestar and JBO - a bit late, but thanks for those comparison images and input on Dancouga.

Did not realize that Sentinel's version was somewhat smaller, but it explains why the individual bots never looked quite convincing.

Anyway, I have gone an ordered the Bandai version. Going to be my very first SOC, very intrigued what makes this such a credited and stand-out toy line.

Congratulations man, I hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

13 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Shouldn't be too hard or expensive, many were disappointed by the Megazord, at least compared to Voltron. I was meh on him, he's certainly the nicest Megazord ever made, but he could have had much better articulation. Chogokin Dragonzord is a must buy, and yes, I too must wonder if Chogokin Titanus is on the way. Bit of a bummer for me, I already dropped a hefty amount on the stupid Legacy Zords, which are fine, but I never would have bothered had I known Chogokin would go all in on them themselves.

I might only buy Dragon Caesar.   The fact that he stomped all over Daizyujin originally was cool.  Maybe I'll get Megazord when it drops to $200usd.   Cheapest is Chosen Prime at $250 right now but I don't get free shipping since I'm not in the states.  Plus I'm running out of space, gotta be picky now.  haha

4 hours ago, F360 said:

How I missed this is beyond me.

Got the full Review for the Bandai Tamashii MIX Giga Armor Megaman X up; http://kumastyledesigns.com/bandai-giga-armor-megaman-x-review/

Title-FB-Giga-MMX.png

I think it's a pretty good read and I definitely didn't pull punches with my nitpicks. Here are some pics from the gallery portion:

25-26.png

5-154.png

18-63.png

20-43.png

11-122.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave up my HLJ PO to an officemate months ago since he's more into Combattler V than me. I'm more of a Voltes V and Daimos guy. As most Filipinos are. ^_^ 

But seeing the new photos and video uploaded at Tamashii site, I'm jealous now. :unsure:

IMG_5553.JPG.dd9b629e6ef91033a57df923c00bb309.JPG

IMG_5554.JPG.3bbfcc3f70e6387d3cad51ab0965c565.JPG

IMG_5555.JPG.2fdaa5d85499ca674cb63d5515219562.JPG

IMG_5556.JPG.060f96cbe721f5c81d07a86b6faf0117.JPG

IMG_5557.JPG.6e65577fe2f0a49c908e1e65a8d44f4b.JPG

IMG_5558.JPG.876721ea4ca36f3ed0ad39189a07d0da.JPG

IMG_5559.JPG.70dcf8830beffc9837d19c3979f0bf06.JPG

IMG_5560.JPG.25cc53928c3fc4c6bd634c37ccfdc9c0.JPG

IMG_5561.JPG.71b74fff05d528ffc51d39b5a44555e7.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG.e48e7ce5fcb54a3f7e1d1c99bae68e78.JPG

IMG_5563.JPG.2f85b0c79ae02dc3a82b71890da54a04.JPG

http://tamashii.jp/special/com_battler_v/

http://tamashii.jp/t_item/118/

http://tamashii.jp/t_item/119/

Edited by no3Ljm

16 minutes ago, Fusion said:

Where's the best place to buy the  DX Soul of Chogokin Combattler V ???

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/21211-dx-soul-of-chogokin-choudenji-robo-combattler-v.html

https://hlj.com/product/BANN19252

http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030639

10 minutes ago, treatment said:

:blink:

Hmm...

That box contains the five ships, plus accessories and stuff.

So either she's incredibly strong, or that DX is really damn light to be carried easily like that...

:unknw:

...or simply the box is just empty. :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, Sandman said:

That price is crazy for combattler v. Even crazier then arcadia's garland.

Well, think of this way. Which is more crazy deserving for that price (Y52000+/-)? That Combattler V or the Premium Finish SDF-1? :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

The SoC Big O (Kurogane/Iron Finish ver) now has a release date, January 26th.

And I absolutely CAN NOT wait! I missed out on the original SOC Big-O and all of his extra goodies, nabbed this Kurogane version as soon as it went up for PO, I will NOT miss out again, it is a truly beautiful looking figure.